Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@ Lisa. This one week difference seemed to go by so fast. I hope you’re fully recovered from the sickness and ready Tomm. I’m excited for you. Good luck in the am.

9 minutes ago, AKR Divr said:

Just got word on Friday that surgery is Tuesday, Feb 18 at 11:00 am.

I am super excited but a little nervous about the clear liquid phase next Sunday and Monday.

I think I'm gonna be a hangry hungry lady. Any suggestions to keep my mind off food would be great.

I am day two through my 2 week pre op liquid diet. It's been tough. No doubt. But watching the food Network channel doesn't help 😂🤤 I try to mix it up as much as possible. Straining Soups and and eating a variety of low-fat yogurts/drinkable yogurts. Look up what is considered liquid, you can even have pudding!

No doubt I'm hangry, but I keep thinking about the other side of this adventure. Think thin! Lol

Good luck and let us know how you do! 💪

19 hours ago, His Daughter said:

My surgery was Monday, February 3rd. What a way to kick off this LOVE month!❤ #LovingMyself

How has it been, easier or harder than you thought?

12 more hours to go until my surgery. I thought I’d be nervous, but I’m just excited! It might be hard to get to sleep tonight...
Good luck, keep us posted!

@ResaRoo and @lisafrommassachusetts good luck today on your surgery! I am wishing both of you the best and a very quick recovery. (and anyone else I might be missing 😬)

Congratulations to everyone who has already gone! It’s so great to read your updates and be able to know what’s ahead for us who still have to go. I’m on day 2 of my 10 day pre-op diet. And I’m not going to complain. Yes I feel horrible but......I feel for those who have to be on liquids the whole time. I am able to have a little food on my diet so I don’t feel like I can really complain lol

good luck everybody! We’re doing this!!!!

Congratulations to everyone who has already gone! It’s so great to read your updates and be able to know what’s ahead for us who still have to go. I’m on day 2 of my 10 day pre-op diet. And I’m not going to complain. Yes I feel horrible but......I feel for those who have to be on liquids the whole time. I am able to have a little food on my diet so I don’t feel like I can really complain lol
good luck everybody! We’re doing this!!!!

I'm on day 3...in addition to liquids I can have either 2 yogurts or 1 yogurt and 1 Protein Bar. Not terrible so far but 7 days to go and then 2 days in Clear Liquids only!! This group is keeping me going, I love to check in on everyone's progress and encouragement. Everyone here rocks, thanks February Surgery Pals.
Good Luck!

@niffer I agree. This group is wonderful! And I know I wouldn’t feel so horrible normally but it’s the severe caffeine withdrawal for me that’s kicking my butt. From everything I’ve read, I should be feeling better by tomorrow. I’m so excited and ready to get this show on the road!!

I’m getting so excited!!! I seriously can’t function at work. I register tomorrow at the hospital and meet with my Dr again for my pre-op appointment and then Friday at 130 is my surgery! I’m having the sleeve done. Such a long wait so very glad it’s finally time!!

[mention=365410]niffer[/mention] I agree. This group is wonderful! And I know I wouldn’t feel so horrible normally but it’s the severe caffeine withdrawal for me that’s kicking my butt. From everything I’ve read, I should be feeling better by tomorrow. I’m so excited and ready to get this show on the road!!
@Puffy-no-more you got this!!!

I got the official call today. After my insurance company delaying a decision because they needed additional paperwork, I finally got approval and am scheduled for March 3. So I’m technically in the wrong group now, but since I’m early March I’m going to hang out here for all of your post op stories. I’m so excited. My pre op is just one day liquid diet so that won’t be too bad.

Congratulations! Will be here before you know!

On 1/2/2020 at 12:28 AM, Sice38 said:

Feb 8th!! Getting so excited for this new journey! Good luck to all your surgeries! We got this!!

Hope you are having a good recovery!!!!!!