Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surgery Day! and beyond: Part 2

5 hours ago, Deedee12 said:

I totally watched that episode a few days ago!!! Lol!! With the British girl that was hilarious and won't laugh at Dubrow's jokes!! Lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

YES. That girl was so weird! I thought he was hilarious.
"Guess you should have gone to chicken and not Turkey."

*crickets*

Heading back to the gym today! Officially 4 weeks (and one day) post-op. Just spin class. I have a single trainer session on the 24th to go over how to 'start over' with weights (and protect my back since I have a herniated disc).

I am scared. LOL. It's been since September since I've been at the gym.

Heading back to the gym today! Officially 4 weeks (and one day) post-op. Just spin class. I have a single trainer session on the 24th to go over how to 'start over' with weights (and protect my back since I have a herniated disc).
I am scared. LOL. It's been since September since I've been at the gym.

Congratulations!!!! That was some speedy recovery!!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

Agree on the speedy recovery! That is amazing!

On 12/11/2019 at 9:26 PM, mousecat88 said:

I have no clue what those nuggets are. lmao.

belly button pieces :D

**gore warning? for those who asked....

stomach on the right, arms on the left. lol.***

I have a very similar picture somewhere, but mine are just the tummy part.

Just had my 7 week followup. One more week of compression garments and then he said I can burn them. LOL.

I have my final followup in June. During which time I am consulting for breast implants, a butt lift, and inner thigh skin excision for October. HOLLLLAAA.

Also cleared for ab exercises! Let the buffness commence.

11 minutes ago, mousecat88 said:

Just had my 7 week followup. One more week of compression garments and then he said I can burn them. LOL.

I have my final followup in June. During which time I am consulting for breast implants, a butt lift, and inner thigh skin excision for October. HOLLLLAAA.

Also cleared for ab exercises! Let the buffness commence.

Nice. Though I've read that the longer you wear them (if you can stand it) the better...?

I have started to grow fond of mine, when I take them off to shower I just feel weird.

I'm itchin' to build up some abs too!! Don't tell my surgeon but I've been doing mini crunches in bed, lol.

Is your swelling all gone?

16 hours ago, ms.sss said:

Nice. Though I've read that the longer you wear them (if you can stand it) the better...?

I have started to grow fond of mine, when I take them off to shower I just feel weird.

I'm itchin' to build up some abs too!! Don't tell my surgeon but I've been doing mini crunches in bed, lol.

Is your swelling all gone?

I never had any swelling at all. Or raised incisions. I barely had anything come out of my drains, either. I had a blessed surgery. LOL.

19 minutes ago, mousecat88 said:

I never had any swelling at all. Or raised incisions. I barely had anything come out of my drains, either. I had a blessed surgery. LOL.

😳

Edited by ms.sss

23 hours ago, ms.sss said:

😳

I did 100 crunches (50 basic, 50 bicycle) yesterday at the gym before yoga. Took me longer than would be typical, and I did less, of course... but no problems today. No soreness. When I got out of surgery, my stomach was as hard and flat as a rock - no swelling or pockets of Fluid. The skin is a little more lax now, but it's still flat.

Edited by mousecat88

2 hours ago, mousecat88 said:

I did 100 crunches (50 basic, 50 bicycle) yesterday at the gym before yoga. Took me longer than would be typical, and I did less, of course... but no problems today. No soreness. When I got out of surgery, my stomach was as hard and flat as a rock - no swelling or pockets of Fluid. The skin is a little more lax now, but it's still flat.

Tummy pics? (please?, lol)

Do you find that the skin in the area that connects your torso to your thighs to be tight? I can feel my skin tighten alot there when I push my pelvis forward. Wondering if its just me...

BTW, your recent arm pics are awesome. You got some guns, love em! I've always longingly looked at the women with nice toned shoulders and arms. Even when I was thin I never had toned arms. Things are different now 😎

Edited by ms.sss

Tummy pics? (please?, lol)
Do you find that the skin in the area that connects your torso to your thighs to be tight? I can feel my skin tighten alot there when I push my pelvis forward. Wondering if its just me...
BTW, your recent arm pics are awesome. You got some guns, love em! I've always longingly looked at the women with nice toned shoulders and arms. Even when I was thin I never had toned arms. Things are different now
Nothing on my stomach is tight anymore. I am free of the compression garments, too. Well, technically Tuesday but I bailed a little early. Still going to wear the tummy one during spin class for support. The pics are me laying down... because I am lazy. lol.20200111_114347.jpeg 20200111_114331.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using BariatricPal mobile app

those are my ribs sticking out not some weird bulge. lol.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using BariatricPal mobile app