Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Major Milestone Down 100lbs

I was sleeved on April 29 and tomorrow will be 6 months. I am down 100lbs to a weight I have not seen in over 10 years. Its really been quite effortless so far but the last month things have slowed. I still make poor choices and I dont suspect that will ever change but quantity is tiny and I generally think I have retrained my brain as to how much food to eat for meals. Ive achieved these results with basically zero exercise. I am not proud of that and I do think in order to get to the goal weight I am going to have to be more active. For now the goal is 225 but I do expect I will revise that lower.

Congratulations Brent! Well done!

Wow congratulations! That's a huge milestone! You're not too far from your goal weight :)

Every journey is radically different and yours has been sufficient for you , keep at it and don't give up 💪

💙CONGRATULATIONS💙

Edited by GreenTealael

Wow!!!! Congratulations!!!![emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

Gotta Feel good Be there by December -

nice work man!!!

I agree that you will need exercise to keep it going. It's the only way that I lose weight these days now, it's no longer enough for me to just rely on my diet. I've cut out complex carbs, most simple carbs and pre-processed foods, I'm only eating whole foods that I prepare myself and every Breakfast I'm still doing my Protein Shakes only and STILL the only way i'm losing weight is consistent exercise.

Now that is how my body works, you may still be ok doing diet alone. Just wanted to give you a frame of reference since my procedure was only a month before yours.

Good luck sir

Congratulations!

Wow! What a great result! I also agree with you that movement will help. Not only with your weight loss but it will also help your skin to bounce back as much as it's going to. That's at least my theory. But like everyone has said, this is your journey and your body will behave in the way it was meant to. Keep up the great work. Keep positive and get active.

Great job! I think to some extent eating off plan happens. I recently have had trouble wating some candy. I packed it up and got rid of it. Still after 8 months I still have some bad habits, but I was assertive and got rid if it. Before, I didn't even care. Best wishes on future goals!

Edited by gabybab

congrats man!!

Agreed with everyone above. Congratulations are in order.