Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Couch to 5K - Week of 18 ? 24 November

What week are you running this week  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What week are you running this week

• Week 1
    • Week 2
    • Week 3
    • Week 4
    • Week 5
    • Week 6

How big is this hot tub? How can she walk laps in it? Theres this woman at my gym the does laps around all the nautilus macines. The treadmills are right behind it, so I don't know why she's doing laps...Weird.

Hey thanks Losing, JM and Karen! Karen youll be fine! It does mean a great deal to me that you said congrat! as when i told my 16 yr old daughter she said ' how fast?' , 'oh 4.4mph'...'thats it? huh'. Yeah thanks honey.

The hot tub is med. Can sit about 5 or 6 on each side and one or 2 at the end. So its bout 6ft by 12ft i would say.

I only go in when no one else is in it which is quite oftern.

The thanksgiving crap is getting to me. I bought a bag of Hershey Kisses with Carmel today. Laid out 7 which is 200 calories and ate them like it was nothing! Crap! eat about 5 more than gave the bag to my skinny daughter. Funny how i NEVER get stuck or full with candy, I ate a granola bar as they always make me seem full.

Ok here is the picture of my 20min jog. (I think).

post-220194-13813135895164_thumb.jpg

Ok i know this is the wrong place to post this but i dont really have any other buddies here except for November exercise and most of you are there anyway.

But today a became a tucker! Yes thats right i took my t shirt or shirt into my pants now and dont look stupid. Woo hoo.

woo hoo Whos!!

I feel ya about the stupid chocolate. sucks that it just slips right thru. :) same with ice cream but that makes more sense.

dont stress. you are doing great!

I didnt make it to the turkey trot today. kind of pissy about it, but there's nothing I can do about it now.

I did get a nice lap in at my fave park (almost a mile)

happy thanksgiving

That is so amazing Whos, I felt like I could possibly tuck today too! I didn't muster the courage though. I really need some smaller clothing but am trying to save $$.

I did day 2, the 8 minute runs today. I don't know how I am going to the 20 minute run on Sat. but I will just do the best I can.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

You cando it Karen. If you can do the 8 min run youll be just fine.

I got week 6 to start in the morning...after the 5am shopping spree that is!

O come to me new Mp3

Thnaks JM, Well i did week 6 workout 1 of C25k and swam a while.

So disapointed i got into the stores early this morning and they were all out of the mp3 i wanted. Well i got my kids new bikes for Christmas! What a good Daddy! And the game Operation! That game always freaked me out as i was so scared of the buzzing...i would get all shakey with anxiety.

So excited - I DID the 20 minute run!!!! I cannot believe it since 4 months ago WALKING 20 minutes would have been exhausting to me!!! Can't wait for next week! Plus - particularly exciting that I made it the enitire distance around the bridal path in central park - I will have to check how far that is.

So excited - I DID the 20 minute run!!!! I cannot believe it since 4 months ago WALKING 20 minutes would have been exhausting to me!!! Can't wait for next week! Plus - particularly exciting that I made it the enitire distance around the bridal path in central park - I will have to check how far that is.

GO KAREN!!!! We both made the 20 min mark!!!!

I m proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didnt it feel good!!!!! YOu make sure you rest from it tomorrow though! The next workout is easyer for some reason, i guess to me it was like a mini marathon.

I got week 6 workout 2 tomorrow.

BTw...JM and Losing.. Keep it up...keep going.....i think you ladies are doing fantastic.!!!

KarenG. and Daddy, I am so excited for your 20 minute runs! I can't believe it. Just a few weeks ago we were all discussing how nervous we were to run 60 seconds, and here you guys are running 20 minutes! WOW!

I'm putting running on hold for a while due to shin splints and my heel spur. I think I'm going to go back to spin for a couple of weeks and try the running thing out again at week 2. Actually, all exercise seems to be slowing down with the holiday season and all the overtime at work. For instance, this week I have to cancel the trainer and postpone till the week after because I am working on a major project right now. I'm working on the bandster rules of eating though (I hadn't really been following them to a tee), so I'm hoping the weight won't hike up while the exercise slows.

And guys, don't get tooo cocky, cause me and losingjusme will be right behind you!!!! (JK)

Go JM! I guess what i was trying to say is that i didnt want you guys feeling left out. I think you doing fantastic and i know we all have our lives happen around our exercise. Sorry to hear about your leg things but it is really important to look after ourselves. Yeah holidays are CRAZY. Im gona be home alone! I got to take my fam to the Airport on Christmas Day and they are coming back on New Years day! ahhhhhhhh.

They are visting my in laws and i couldnt get the time off.

Guess ill be doing ALOT of exercise that week.

I am in NO way perfect about all my eating, i want to encouarage all of us to KEEP keeping on!