Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Premier shakes are popular, but I never liked them - I can taste the Protein in them. Everyone's tastes are different, so you're likely to get a lot of different answers, but my favorite brands are Unjury (available only on Unjury's Web site) and Syntrax (available at lots of places - both stores and online - including Bariatric Pal's store). Get single packets if you can in case you don't like them - it'd be awful being stuck with some $30 (or more) tub of something that you hate.

If you want something besides shakes I have been doing Unjury chicken Soup 8 oz is 21 gms of Protein. You have to get it from their website. It is a nice alternative to always doing shakes. (drinking one now)

I have zero carb Isopure vanilla whey Protein powder. I also bought some powdered Peanut Butter (PBFit). I mix one scoop of Isopure vanilla and 2 tablespoons of the PBFit along with 8 oz of cold Water. Tastes just like a peanut butter shake. 31g protein, 2g carbs, 2g fat for the shake.

Jasmine1129 I am on the preop liquid diet to. I like the Atkins Protein plus shakes (chocolate). They taste good. I didn’t like the after taste of the premiere protein. The Atkins protein plus has 30g of protein, 1g of sugar, 2 g carbs and 7g of Fiber.

I like Core Power by Fair Life. They have a better consistency and aren't quite as cloyingly sweet as some of the others.

I started and still drink to this day since last September is anything from Body Fortress using unsweetened almond milk as the base. I liked Isopure, but its too expensive. I did find Xtend chocolate Lava to be great and cheap as well. Hope this helps.

Good morning all! I am starting the liver shrink diet today. I bought Premier Protein shakes but I am having a hard time getting them down due to the taste. Does anyone have a recommendation for shakes or Protein Powder that is not so "chalky" tasting? Thanks in advance!
I am on my Pre-op diet, and the Premier Protein powder mixed with unsweetened almond milk is delicious!! It is a bit thick, but smooth. I bought the chocolate and vanilla flavors on sale at Walgreens.

Sent from my QS5509A using BariatricPal mobile app

And I must speak up for my strawberry Ensure High Protein, to me it tastes exactly like Starwberry Quik. A little pricey but. Roy my dietician gave me coupons for $3 off on one, last week there was a $5 off on 2 and you also can download them off of their app/website. I don't taste that fakey evaporated milk taste so many seem to have. And they also have a clear form, both fruit punch and blueberry- pomegranate flavors. A little lower protein content. but still within tolerable levels. And it is Ohio-made!👍😛

Good morning all! I am starting the liver shrink diet today. I bought Premier Protein shakes but I am having a hard time getting them down due to the taste. Does anyone have a recommendation for shakes or Protein Powder that is not so "chalky" tasting? Thanks in advance!

I dont know where you are but when I was deciding on a Protein powder I headed to Vitamin Shoppe and they had sample packs you can buy and sample they give for free. Helped me alot, I choose not only a brand but also flavors.

Sent from my SM-G965U using BariatricPal mobile app