Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lovelots, my pre op diet is 2 weeks. Two shakes a day with high Protein Snacks in between and a lean + green dinner.< /p>

My surgery was on May 7 and I feel so good now! I'm back to work this week (took 2 weeks off) and I was tired the first few days. Luckily I'm able to work from home some of the time, so I worked from home and took lunch time naps. At my two week checkup my surgeon told me to get some B12 and I don't need to nap as much now.
Sip sip sip!
So glad you're doing well. My sleeve was May 21st. Getting in my hydration and started on Protein Shakes today. Feeling fuller quicker than with Clear Liquids. Still gassy as well. But all is good. Good luck

Sent from my SM-J727V using BariatricPal mobile app

Had my surgery April 29. 2019.....its real...advice: it's tough but this too shall pass.

Take your Vitamins and try to get your Water in. The "soul snatcher is real". (Constipation)

I went in at 275 to date 5/25...244.

Best of luck to you all👍

Had my surgery April 29. 2019.....its real...advice: it's tough but this too shall pass.
Take your Vitamins and try to get your Water in. The "soul snatcher is real". (Constipation)
I went in at 275 to date 5/25...244.
Best of luck to you all
That's great

Sent from my SM-J727V using BariatricPal mobile app

On 5/5/2019 at 10:24 PM, Friday205 said:

The first night was a nightmare. I questioned what I had done. Lol

Same! My first full 24 hours were bad. Pain has been manageable since then. Had two nights of good sleep too.

Had my surgery on May 14, 2019. Definitely more than I expected but I'm glad I did it. Already down 55lbs in 3 weeks. Currently in the puree stage and hating every minute of it! lol

3 hours ago, iamtarik said:

Had my surgery on May 14, 2019. Definitely more than I expected but I'm glad I did it. Already down 55lbs in 3 weeks. Currently in the puree stage and hating every minute of it! lol

holy overachiever!!!