Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any one from New York city.

I haven't had mine yet, but I will be having the sleeve on April 29th at Mount Sinai upper East Side.

I haven't had mine yet, but I will be having the sleeve on April 29th at Mount Sinai upper East Side.
Oh okay cool I'm having mines done on April 19 at weill Cornell hospital downtown[emoji173][emoji173][emoji173] good luck on your journey & all the best.

Sent from my SM-G925T using BariatricPal mobile app

Weil is a good hospital I gave birth at Presbyterian upper west side. The team at Mt. Sinai are fantastic. How long is your pre op. mine is for 12 days.

Good luck to to you on your journey as well and let us know how you are doing after surgery.

Dr Taylor at Mt. Sinai was fantastic, I wish I would have gone with him and his location for my surgery. I ended up going somewhere else for the surgery since I was already cleared there.

Edited by ItsABearDance

Weil is a good hospital I gave birth at Presbyterian upper west side. The team at Mt. Sinai are fantastic. How long is your pre op. mine is for 12 days.
Good luck to to you on your journey as well and let us know how you are doing after surgery.
Me too i gave birth at Presbyterian hosoital uptown as well & it was perfect. Great staff & doctors...Mines is for two days only & thank you.

Sent from my SM-G925T using BariatricPal mobile app

Hey! I go in Friday with Dr. Schwack! Can you tell me the process? You checked in, went to pre op, wiped down and walked to surgery? (Thats what I did last surgery.) How long were you in the hospital? Were you in the new building? Can you tell I an anxious, excited....?

Sent from my LG-H918 using BariatricPal mobile app

I just had the gastric sleeve done at NYU Langone on Friday. Had it done by Dr. Schwack and so far so good, having all of the normal reactions, sore, stomach hurts a bit when drinking but no vomiting. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app

Hey! I go in Friday with Dr. Schwack! Can you tell me the process? You checked in, went to pre op, wiped down and walked to surgery? (Thats what I did last surgery.) How long were you in the hospital? Were you in the new building? Can you tell I an anxious, excited....?

No surgery yet for me. Just had my 1st consultation w| my surgeon yesterday at Mount Sinai. I’m thinking about getting the VSG

I had mine at New York Presbyterian. The hospital was awesome. Literally everyone was friendly and helpful. I suspect they take customer service training. It is a humongous complex though and easy to get intimidated.

I just had the gastric sleeve done at NYU Langone on Friday. Had it done by Dr. Schwack and so far so good, having all of the normal reactions, sore, stomach hurts a bit when drinking but no vomiting. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app

I had mine with Dr. Schwack at NYU on the 31st!! The rooms are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!