Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I buried my 15 year old grand-son

I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how hard it must be for you right now.

I could not imagine the grief that your family is feeling. I am so sorry for your loss. Such a tragedy to loose someone so young. Sending prayers to you and your family.

@proudgrammy So sorry to hear of this terrible tragedy. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Sending love your way. So sorry for your loss. Praying for your family.

Sending love and prayers ....

Oh dearheart, I'm so so sorry. I have no words but you are in my prayers.

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

LONG
My wonderful, wonderful 15 year YOUNG Andrew died January 3rd. I'm still having trouble
processing. This was a terrible, awful, avoidable accident. Andrew was video chatting with 4
other friends. The jist of the story is....kids were talking, laughing, daring each other about "silly"
things. Not sure of all specific details (we will never know)
They were all teasing/taunting/joking with each other - story involving a neck and a rope - how tight one
could pull , won't say any more details, use your imagination. One child saw most of what was going on screen.
He screamed, ran to his mother and then called 911. Police followed to look into the situation. My
daughter was confused about any possible problem with police/ went upstairs - found Andrew in bedroom
closet. This boy, grant? is devastated about what happened. He didn't want to go funeral/hasn't been
able to talk to my daughter yet. This must be a terrifying nightmare that he will never forget.
Andrew was/is such a terrific young man. Handsome, smart/funny. Any and all people were very lucky to have
known him. He lit up a room. He was/is a terrific son/brother/nephew/friend and of course my grand-son.
his sister, 18 year old Morgan - is handling things the best she can. She lost her younger brother!! How terrible is that!!
She has a large support group of friends. She cries so often - but luckily friends are there to hold her.! my "little" wonderful
11 yr young Ethan has more trouble wrapping around the situation. Understanding what was going on. He slowing is understanding
that his big brother will never come home,
my daughter has a large community of friends in her neighborhood, many people from temple - so much
necessary support. She has 4 long time friends from different states that came to support her. BTW - her temple
holds 300 people - standing room only. Shows how much my Andrew and his family are loved.
We are so sad, terrified about this tragedy. We will all always love our Andrew. Forever and ever. The problem
now is dealing with the aftermath. Losing Andrew - the brother, grandson - friend but for my daughter and
my son-in-law - their son - i can't imagine how they feel. - they have friends and family at their house, one
after another - so they haven't been alone. Next week, and after, two more friends will be their for her.
But eventually they will be all alone! Their lives will never be the same. they are seeing a therapist individually,
and the whole family. They also are looking into finding a group of parents who have lost etc etc
thank you letting me unburden myself on you all.
kathy
I am so sorry

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

to all my bariatric pals

thanx to all who are thinking of me and my family

i feel all your arms hugging me in support

thank you

kathy

My condolences to you and your family. You are a beautiful soul and have helped and comforted so many on this forum. I really do wish I could do more but we as a community are here for you and hope you find peace after this devastating loss. I don’t have any other words than what all these kind folks have already expressed. May God rest his soul and grant you and your family peace.