Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This is so exciting. I have my date for Feb 5th and I am getting myself prepared. I have my gym membership going and I am actually going. I am getting my routine down so that when I have those 2 weeks post-op I can really make the most out of them

On 01/22/2019 at 15:56, Greg White said:

This is so exciting. I have my date for Feb 5th and I am getting myself prepared. I have my gym membership going and I am actually going. I am getting my routine down so that when I have those 2 weeks post-op I can really make the most out of them

When do you start your pre op diet?

6 hours ago, ldawn said:
7 hours ago, Greg White said:

When do you start your pre op diet?

I started today so it’s day 2 now

On 1/19/2019 at 3:20 AM, TheMarine79 said:

Sleeveless, I have the same date for my surgery. February 18

Great! I have a sleeve buddiversary🤗. I’m looking forward to the changes 2019 brings. I’ll post a quarterly timeline starting with 2018, pre-op day, June, Oct and Feb 2020 for 1 yr anniversary. I meet with Nutritionist for pre-op diet instructions next week. I don’t think I will do liquid diet right away since there will be about over two weeks before surgery date though. If I lose too much, may interfere with insurance qualifications.

Edited by SleevelessinAK