Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surgery date 10/29/2018

Anyone else going on the bench this day?

If so when are you starting liquids and going to soft foods?

I would like to find someone with a similar date- to help hold me accountable, as well as for moral support.

I am going to most likely head into surgery alone as my family lives out of town- and so I am a bit nervous about it. However I know it will be a great thing.

28167731_10160323135230268_3560404730914874075_n.jpg

Congratulations on your upcoming surgery! You have all of our support. Even from people that don't have the same surgery time frame.

Am I wrong to Assume YOU are the Handsome Dude,on the Left in this picture?

I’m the king of the Jungle VIP ;)
Lol

Thanks @skinnylife
That is nice to hear

@Frustr8 I meant to tell you. My mom was raised around Mt Vernon Ohio. I grew up around Columbus, Delaware, Ashley and Powell Ohio. So I saw a fellow buckeye. I currently live in Orlando to work for Disney. ;)

Of course I have been to all those places, Little Brown Jug in Delaware, although it is a madhouse in person. The Columbus Zoo near Powell. Getting so built up Olentangy Schools have 3 High Schools now. Libert, Orange and the plain Olentangy Braves. And a strong,possibility of #4 ahead. Got. a bit of Trivia for you. Mid-late 60s Radnor had its very own Tornado. My parents drove over, of course I was along, I was an only child, with adults more than kids my age, what I remember was: hay straw being driven into walls like it were nails. Now that is some force! And the 2 things I remember about Ashley , Route 229 ends there and they have a big furniture store. Did you ever see the Blue Church near Kilbourne? And have you been to Olive Green? I lived out of Centerburg on Eckard Road, which changes its name to Justamere in Delaware County . We decided to go to Olive green one,bright sunny day, my older son in seat on back of my bike, my younger son, who grew up to become Tomkitten in a baby seat on the back of my daughter's. I wanted to take them there because the Olive Green store had a hand-crank cash register, and in an age of Krogers and Wal'Mart they had never seen such a thing! Really was a fun thing to do. Now R.D. is nearly 50, only speaks to me in months with R, her loss. RD stands for Rotten Daughter, and she has earned it, my older son has been an angel😇 for 10 years last January,this is something you never heal from,still miss him, Tomkitten and I always will!😇
Disney and Florida's gain is our loss! Come,back and visit sometime, if your Mom was anywhere close to my age I might have known her. Mount Vernon can be,pitifully small-town at times!👉😛👈

I was the last senior class at the original olentangy HS before they new one had seniors in 2004.
Yeah that area is crazy. In Ashley I lived on Morrow county road 21.
Literally to this day probably still BFE. Used to take us 45 minutes to an hour to find grocery stores. Except for whipples ice cream market too. Gas stations. Or a pharmacy market.
The brown jug was great though we got days off school for fair since everyone did 4H. Except me. So I’d just go enjoy the food. The horses and the rides. I miss brown jug. Wow.
And yes I know a few of those places. Hogback road urban legends. Haha spooky.
And Radnor. Cardingron. There was another ice cream place there too we liked and a small diner was like in the front of an old house downtown.
Yeah. Memories.
Downtown Delaware I lived in much older. I lived on West winter st. My window looked over at Buns restaurant.
So much new stuff there last I went.
Ashley though. I hated it so much as a kid when new toys or things came out. I’d want to go get them and have to wait a week or so till we went shopping. Mainly music albums. I’d be weeks behind.
Thank heavens for digital now. Hahah
Kids that live in the country can still hear their faves.
My step dad thought it was cool to call radios and request singles and record them for us.
I’d laugh and explain this wasn’t the same as opening up an album. Reading the liner notes. Seeing the photos. Context and stories. Lyrics. Etc.

And my mom and her friend at the time Shelley are around mid fifties.
My grandmother is around 70 something.
Small world.

Oh and don’t forget the corn festival downtown Ashley. Party y’all ;)

2 rides a Ferris wheel and we play bingo with corn pieces. And eat bar pizza.
The One Bar in the middle of Ashley had amazing pizza. And I remember there was a VHS rental place. And he stayed that way for years. He would have 3 VHS or something and only 1 DVD so you waited weeks to rent stuff. Lol

I used to write Bloomfield News for Morrow County Sentinel, Sunbury News, Centerburg ( my mama grew up there) Gazette and the Mount Vernon News. Know about where you lived in Morrow County. You are speaking to a descendant of the first white child born in South Bloomfield Township, his grandfather was the first person buried in the Bloomfield Cemetery and his aunt was the First Schoolteacher there. Oh I am Morrow County Royalty!👑 You have probably,heard the joke about people who boast about their ancestors? They are just like potatoes, the best parts of them are underground.
But I think you will be a success at this, Lord knows I am trying to be!😛

That’s still pretty neat history.

Danke Leibling Danke, we live only to serve or perhaps amuse! Have to laugh, takes fewer muscles and looks better than crying my life away! 😛☔

Smiling is always better. ;)

Bryce86, I just had gastric bypass on Tuesday by Dr Jawad. ORMC certainly has this procedure organized. You will get a nerve block so there is no pain. The whole process was a very nice experience. I spent one night in the hospital and then went home. I've done well on my own. Best of luck for your upcoming surgery!

@Lynnlovesthebeach Thanks so much. Speedy recovery friends. I started 1/2 liquids this weekend. And Monday going full liquids.

Today was mostly liquids. I had a few crackers and peanuts.
I ate a veggie burger and milk shake - the bun and sugar carbs is what got me. But I hit over 120 Protein and spent the evening walking disney hitting over 10000 steps in two hours or so.

So I’m preparing. I am with Dr Txerirea. (Spelling) but I am so ready.