Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Recommended Posts

Checking in at 18 months.

Looking to see if anyone else got offered Naltrexone at their 18 month appointment.

I have been steady at 175 for a long time. My lowest was 167. something. I expressed a desire to lose the last 20 pounds and was offered Naltrexone, due to the fact that I have been on Wellbutrin for 17 years already. Surprisingly enough I jumped at it.

I feel like this is a magic pill. My add symptoms are completely gone. (completely) been struggling for years off and on Adderall and achieved my degree going back to school huge struggle but did it.

I am lucky that I never got my hunger back. Still get full really quick. Where last year I could eat only 4 ounces maybe now 6. But my craving for something remained. Not sugar or flour or any one thing, But just the knee jerk response to life of getting up and getting something. As a new Accountant I have struggled with Attention to detail. which is really bad for an accountant.

This Naltrexone has changed all that in a few short days. I am baffled. Really baffled. Ive dropped about 3 pounds this week. I am not looking for lunch at 12:00 oclock anymore. Its like 1:45 when I look up from my work that has been completely done flawlessly amazed.

Just reaching out to see if anyone else has been offered the drug and had any experience good bad or ugly with it.

I should note I went back on my Adderall and upped my Wellbutrin back to the normal level , I had let it slip to a low dose.

Anyway I hope you are all doing well.

sincere regards

Dawn Marie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Dawn Hanaphy said:

Checking in at 18 months.

Looking to see if anyone else got offered Naltrexone at their 18 month appointment.

I have been steady at 175 for a long time. My lowest was 167. something. I expressed a desire to lose the last 20 pounds and was offered Naltrexone, due to the fact that I have been on Wellbutrin for 17 years already. Surprisingly enough I jumped at it.

I feel like this is a magic pill. My add symptoms are completely gone. (completely) been struggling for years off and on Adderall and achieved my degree going back to school huge struggle but did it.

I am lucky that I never got my hunger back. Still get full really quick. Where last year I could eat only 4 ounces maybe now 6. But my craving for something remained. Not sugar or flour or any one thing, But just the knee jerk response to life of getting up and getting something. As a new Accountant I have struggled with Attention to detail. which is really bad for an accountant.

This Naltrexone has changed all that in a few short days. I am baffled. Really baffled. Ive dropped about 3 pounds this week. I am not looking for lunch at 12:00 oclock anymore. Its like 1:45 when I look up from my work that has been completely done flawlessly amazed.

Just reaching out to see if anyone else has been offered the drug and had any experience good bad or ugly with it.

I should note I went back on my Adderall and upped my Wellbutrin back to the normal level , I had let it slip to a low dose.

Anyway I hope you are all doing well.

sincere regards

Dawn Marie

That does sound like your magic bullet! Hope it helps you kill off those last few pounds!

I totally get you about the accountant attention-to-detail thing! I quit my job in June because I had been ill (to the point that I couldn't focus or remember stuff) and my managers were totall asses about my FMLA leave, so I said "screw it" and left. Sounds like your job is going well - congrats!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 9/20/2019 at 6:34 PM, Orchids&Dragons said:

That does sound like your magic bullet! Hope it helps you kill off those last few pounds!

I totally get you about the accountant attention-to-detail thing! I quit my job in June because I had been ill (to the point that I couldn't focus or remember stuff) and my managers were totall asses about my FMLA leave, so I said "screw it" and left. Sounds like your job is going well - congrats!

FMLA is a right not an option. You have surpassed your goal? that's amazing.

I really am happy about The Naltrexone it is working wonders for my add and my weight-loss is steady in the downward direction.

I am happily at my lowest of 167. hoping to ride it right to my goal of 153.7. than if all is well, my goal of 137 which is the high end of those dreadful charts used back in the day.

So have you been sick due in any way from the surgery?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 9/20/2019 at 6:34 PM, Orchids&Dragons said:

That does sound like your magic bullet! Hope it helps you kill off those last few pounds!

I totally get you about the accountant attention-to-detail thing! I quit my job in June because I had been ill (to the point that I couldn't focus or remember stuff) and my managers were totall asses about my FMLA leave, so I said "screw it" and left. Sounds like your job is going well - congrats!

FMLA is a right not an option. You have surpassed your goal? that's amazing.

I really am happy about The Naltrexone it is working wonders for my add and my weight-loss is steady in the downward direction.

I am happily at my lowest of 167. hoping to ride it right to my goal of 153.7. than if all is well, my goal of 137 which is the high end of those dreadful charts used back in the day.

So have you been sick due in any way from the surgery?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Checking in!

I am feeling fantastic and loving my VSG. I am below goal and float between 127 & 130. My next big adventure is plastic in December. I'm getting a lower body lift & breast augmentation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My surgery was 2/7/19. I am down 55 pounds. I am 3 pounds away from my original goal weight of 160. I may aim for a goal of 150.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 10/19/2019 at 8:22 AM, Dawn Hanaphy said:

So have you been sick due in any way from the surgery?

You know me, the complication queen. 😋 But the final straw, when I quit work, was not wls related.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all I wanted to compare notes with you guys as we are coming g up on 2 years. So lately almost everytime I eat I get nausea and end up vomiting, no matter what it is. Along with that vh the amount I normally eat has been reduced I'm full a lot sooner than usual. Now I must mention I did just recover from the flu on pack and Tamiflu and I maybe a little dehydrated, looking for any advice or similar stories to help me out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone! I'm interested to hear how you're faring!

I've been doing pretty well. Had been maintaining at about 148 for several months, but then in October, the docs removed half of my thyroid. My weight went up steadily 2-3 pounds a week for about a month. Now I'm steady at about 159. The endocrinologist says it wasn't the surgery, but I have my doubts. It was either the world's biggest coincidence that my honeymoon period and malabsorption ended the same week as that surgery, or my 1/2 thyroid isn't as effective as my full thyroid was. I won't have a follow up with him for labs until next month, but at least the weight-gain has stopped. I was really panicked that month when it was going up steadily. I had actually gotten into the 160s, but I was carrying a lot of Fluid (to the point that my legs were "weeping"), so the cardiologist increased my diuretics. Other than that, enjoying life with my new, smaller bod!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Njgurl said:

Hi all I wanted to compare notes with you guys as we are coming g up on 2 years. So lately almost everytime I eat I get nausea and end up vomiting, no matter what it is. Along with that vh the amount I normally eat has been reduced I'm full a lot sooner than usual. Now I must mention I did just recover from the flu on pack and Tamiflu and I maybe a little dehydrated, looking for any advice or similar stories to help me out.

Sorry you've been ill. Hope you feel better soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recent Topics

  • Most popular:

  • Recent Status Updates

    • MissPennyP

      I’m confused 
      · 5 replies
      1. Orgasetiree

        https://eggharborfesthaus.com/desert-kitchen-nm.html

      2. JeffreyAlare

        https://mbig.com.ua/

      3. JeffreyAlare

        https://mbig.com.ua/

      4. Jameszew

        http://www.studiomerliniortodonzia.it/cgi-bin/bentelan.htm

      5. BrandonGep

        https://kinogo2.by/

    • SabrinaGoddess

      6 Weeks Post Op!

      My world is drastically different! I now walk 3 to 4 miles a day and I’m constantly getting up to move my body! .

      I close my Apple Watch rings daily and about 4 to 6 days a week I double or triple them!

      I have been released to have all foods. When I reintroduce some I need to start at 1 ounce to see how “Tiny Tummy” likes it!

      I am not reintroducing sugars, coffee or junk! I did not pay close to $13,000 to fail! .

      I went to get follow up bloodwork done this week and my numbers are all in the perfect range! .

      This is my new world and I am happy it!

      · 3 replies
      1. Poergierm

        http://oddershedelorentzen42.xtgem.com/

      2. Niz

        https://eggharborfesthaus.com/proton-pack-storage-rack.html

      3. Arabesque

        Congratulations. It’s a great feeling when the weight disappears & you can start to do so much more. 😁

    • ms.sss

      @DaisyChainOz, @Arabesque ... am totally thinking of both of you this very moment as I watch the final set of the Millman-Federer match at the AO... I am riveted and literally screaming at the TV...
      · 3 replies
      1. ms.sss

        BEST. TIEBREAK. EVER.

      2. DaisyChainOz

        haha unfortunately I missed it! Glad you enjoyed though :D

      3. Arabesque

        I didn’t see it either but I wish I had now for both the battle on court & the ball tampering accusations flying around everywhere now.

    • OutbackJo

      Has anyone had a gastric sleeve revision? 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Mousiana

      Hate thinking about foods I used to love... Burgers & wings. Gotta stay focused. 😤
      · 3 replies
      1. WilliamZef

        https://gayxxx24.com - GayXXX Free Gay Porn Movies & Videos Free Gay XXX - Gay XXX.

      2. Lyndor

        Think about all you will gain. Seriously, nothing is better than my size 4 jeans!

      3. BayougirlMrsS

        nothing tastes better than thin feels.....

  • Trending Topics

  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs
    ×