Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Why don't more people get the MGB? I love mine!

5 weeks out here on MGB. I can easily do 1.2k to 1.3k calories and dont look weird when i eat outside. I also can do over 100oz liquids (i wait 45 minutes after food) . Still managed to lose 30 pounds (231 - > 201).

No dumping so far, been taking sweet drinks (less sugar types) , watermelon juice and even occasional slice of cakes. Funny enough, though I can take any tough meat that you can throw at me, I dont do too well with rice and noodles though.

My surgeon said she recommends MGB over all others coz its quicker operating time, same recovery and better long term results.

Had mine done March 16th. Love it. The whole process has been amazing.

Not had dumping yet but had foamies and vomiting twice coz i tried moving up to solids too quickly. Lesson learned!

On 1/22/2020 at 2:03 PM, ANew-Life said:

5 weeks out here on MGB. I can easily do 1.2k to 1.3k calories and dont look weird when i eat outside. I also can do over 100oz liquids (i wait 45 minutes after food) . Still managed to lose 30 pounds (231 - > 201).

No dumping so far, been taking sweet drinks (less sugar types) , watermelon juice and even occasional slice of cakes. Funny enough, though I can take any tough meat that you can throw at me, I dont do too well with rice and noodles though.

I tried strawberries and chicken but got foamies. Deffo not ready.

I'm 4wks out today.

On 4/13/2020 at 9:49 AM, Sabs211 said:

My surgeon said she recommends MGB over all others coz its quicker operating time, same recovery and better long term results.

Had mine done March 16th. Love it. The whole process has been amazing.

Not had dumping yet but had foamies and vomiting twice coz i tried moving up to solids too quickly. Lesson learned!

I had mine in March as well. I dumped once (I was not paying attention as I ate 🙄) and learned that lesson!
I ended up getting my surgery done in TJ, as my insurance wouldn’t even look twice at weight loss surgery.