Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Roll Call!!!!!

I'm here and feling much better this week than last! I've lost 34 pounds since surgery! I have my second fill tomorrow! Here's hoping for restriction to this point, I can eat what i want but I'm proud that I have been making good choices and exercising regularly! Keep it up crazy ates!:bounce:

Val

Can't find my ticker!:phanvan

319H/314S/280C/275 mini goal 11/22/07:clap2:

Still here and shirnking slowly but surely. I don't post a lot, but I read a lot and really get great info from this site. Everyone hang in there, we WILL get there.

I'm here, just not checking in as often or as thoroughly. I need to get some work out of the way so I have more time to play!!

I finally got the scales to budge after being stuck for WEEKS! Yay Me!

I'm here again. I've been so busy lately it's been almost a month since I've been on here. I definitely need to check in more often. I'm certainly having my moments. I just got my 3rd fill on the 19th... another cc for a total of 4cc's. Still not feeling too much of a restriction. I've only lost 38 pounds so far and I'm a little disappointed. I wanted it to see the pounds drop a little faster, but I guess I just need to start in on the exercising again (been sick the past month and a half- not because of the band). Hope everyone else is doing well.

I'm still here too! I read a lot of posts but don't participate because i am disappointed in myself. I get my first fill on Thursday. I can't wait!!

LadyBug - You should post more so that we can help you! That is what we are here for. I have started posting more so that I continue to make progress and not get lazy. I feel accountable when I post here. Maybe you could post what you are eating or how you are exercising and maybe one of us could see something that could help you, or give you some suggestions.

LadyBug - You should post more so that we can help you! That is what we are here for. I have started posting more so that I continue to make progress and not get lazy. I feel accountable when I post here. Maybe you could post what you are eating or how you are exercising and maybe one of us could see something that could help you, or give you some suggestions.

Thanks Salsa!! I definitely will. I thought about going back to Weight Watchers for accountability but I don't want to spend the money. I will be a daily poster now!!

Hi LadyBugRed,

If you haven't had your first fill yet, in my humble opinion you shouldn't be too concerned about your progress.

I lost only 14 pounds before my first fill. The majority of that weight came off in the first few weeks after surgery, and then the scales came to a dead halt.

I lost 8 pounds almost immediately after my first fill, and am pleased with the steady progress I have made thus far. I really don't think most people start to see real progress until they start getting fills.

This does seem to be a process for most of us. As you read these boards you have probably noticed that some people need only one fill while others need two, or three or even several. I don't feel that I am at an optimum level of restriction yet, and am scheduled for my third fill next month.

Hope this helps a little and Good luck!

Banane43.gifCrazy Ates November Exercise Challengeboxing.gif

15/16 Days of Exercise

weight.png

Banded 8/07/07 Dr. Miguel Zapata, Monterrey Mexico

9.75 cm/4cc Inamed Band

2 fills (both under fluoro): 9/07 & 11/07

Hi LadyBugRed,

If you haven't had your first fill yet, in my humble opinion you shouldn't be too concerned about your progress.

I lost only 14 pounds before my first fill. The majority of that weight came off in the first few weeks after surgery, and then the scales came to a dead halt.

I lost 8 pounds almost immediately after my first fill, and am pleased with the steady progress I have made thus far. I really don't think most people start to see real progress until they start getting fills.

This does seem to be a process for most of us. As you read these boards you have probably noticed that some people need only one fill while others need two, or three or even several. I don't feel that I am at an optimum level of restriction yet, and am scheduled for my third fill next month.

Hope this helps a little and Good luck!

Banane43.gifCrazy Ates November Exercise Challengeboxing.gif

15/16 Days of Exercise

weight.png

Banded 8/07/07 Dr. Miguel Zapata, Monterrey Mexico

9.75 cm/4cc Inamed Band

2 fills (both under fluoro): 9/07 & 11/07

Thanks Frangipani! I am really going to buckle down now and hope for a good fill. It is frustrating and I am trying to hold on! Thanks for the support. I really do appreciate it and need it!