Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Premier Protein has been a lifesaver. Their vanilla is great. Heard their other selections are tasty except the caramel made me gag if I drank it more than once per day.

3 hours ago, kimberlymi said:

My NUT told me when I asked about Premier Protein that it dose not contain the 30g of Protein. I love them so she said to only count them as 20g. The carnation no sugar added is not bad.

Then what is the extra 40 calories made up of?

I would ask your nutritionist for the Protein, fat, sugar, calorie and carb limits instead of particular brands so you can look for others. I am pre surgery (and praying that my insurance approves!), so I am testing out shakes to see what I can tolerate. So far Premier Protein has been the one with the least aftertaste. I blend it with ice and Decaf espresso powder (trying to wean off caffeine now, since I will have to after surgery for a while). It also has 30 grams of Protein so that means fewer shakes to drink to get the protein in. I tried Muscle Milk and hated it. GNC Lean shake was VILE. I stupidly bought a whole tub of the powder too. I am going to try one scoop instead of two with a cup of high protein Fairlife milk, that will have about the same amount of protein without so much artificial sweetener. I hope that is palatable because 2 scoops with Water is disgusting, like pouring Sweet n' Low onto your tongue. Atkins aren't too bad, but they have a lot less protein than Premier. So far I've tried the chocolate premier, I'm going to try caramel, vanilla and banana next. I really wish they sold them in singles. Also, there are some protein Soups you can try, they are also gross but not nearly as gross as artificial sweetener. I tried making one chicken broth flavored whey protein Soup and using Bone Broth instead of Water and that really bumped up the protein.

Isopure is one of the best. It is either a powder or a clear liquid. It is on the higher priced side of Protein powders but the macros are great and the taste is fantastic in my opinion

Sent from my SM-G950U using BariatricPal mobile app

Body Fortress at Walmart. whey Protein 30g of protein, 8g of carbs and very affordable. $17.00 for 2lb tub. Isolate protein 30g of protein, 2g of carbs, $19.00 for 2lb tub. I mixed it with almond milk for pre op diet and now I mix with Water post op. I've also added to pudding mix and yogurt. Tastes really good. So far have tried vanilla and PB and chocolate. Yet to try strawberry, Chocolate and Cookies & Cream.

Thank You J San,i asked a while back, since I have a $3 off coupon, got it at Wal-Mart during their Health Fair. Glad for the recommendation.

I really like the iconic Protein in chocolate it’s one of the only ones that tastes good to me.

My NUT recommended Premier Protein 30g per shake. I like the RTD shakes. The most Protein for little volume (11 oz). strawberry, vanilla, chocolate, Carmel, peach, Cookies n cream, banana at Sams Club. I also like the Ensure Max 30 mg Protein shakes coffee flavor which does also have 100mg of caffeine- not sure if everyone can have caffeine - I certainly don’t drink them every day. I recently just got a couple new GNC flavors pumpkin Spice and Snickerdoodle both have 25g protein. All have 150-170 cal and are low carb.

Has anybody tried AdvantEDGE Protein Shake? It says or rather the packaging states, since RTD liquids don't have a voice;
100 calories ***
17 grams protein***
22 Vitamins and minerals***
15 Grams net carbs***
I had a coupon so I bought some at Wal-Mart---Did I waste my money $$$?

Would you advise buying,the flavor shake I like the most or buy a multitude of different brands, drinking different One each meal, so, i don't get bored?

On 8/8/2018 at 11:11 AM, Frustr8 said:

Has anybody tried AdvantEDGE Protein Shake? It says or rather the packaging states, since RTD liquids don't have a voice;
100 calories ***
17 grams protein***
22 Vitamins and minerals***
15 Grams net carbs***
I had a coupon so I bought some at Wal-Mart---Did I waste my money $$$?

I liked the rich chocolate or royal or dutch chocolate one. Its pretty good

4 hours ago, Frustr8 said:

Would you advise buying,the flavor shake I like the most or buy a multitude of different brands, drinking different One each meal, so, i don't get bored?

Only buy a few at a time (this also gives you an excuse to walk in Walmart or wherever post op) your taste and tolerances may change then you're stuck with stuff. I still have 12 bottles of premier clear Protein from 9 months ago I can't tolerate...

4 hours ago, Frustr8 said:

Only buy a few at a time (this also gives you an excuse to walk in Walmart or wherever post op) your taste and tolerances may change then you're stuck with stuff. I still have 12 bottles of premier clear Protein from 9 months ago I can't tolerate...