Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

Did I miss your recipe?

My first "official" steak yesterday. Ate it with a small salad and sautéed onions & tomatoes in red wine and soy sauce. No problems eating it. I ended up putting the salad in a bowl because i didnt have room to cut my steak. I only took two bites of it. Hope my well done steak doesnt bother anyone. My friends cringe every time I order medium well - well done.
IMG_1746.thumb.jpg.e7d7be64288616d9a6fa7e324d601f29.jpg
IMG_1749.thumb.jpg.b5cb2cab597ed519766fc659f1171ef7.jpg
I'm with you on the steak!!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

3 hours ago, MarvelGirl25 said:

My first "official" steak yesterday. Ate it with a small salad and sautéed onions & tomatoes in red wine and soy sauce. No problems eating it. I ended up putting the salad in a bowl because i didnt have room to cut my steak. I only took two bites of it. Hope my well done steak doesnt bother anyone. My friends cringe every time I order medium well - well done.

IMG_1746.jpg

IMG_1749.jpg

I ❤ well done 👏

forgot picture

Edited by Cheeseburgh

Wild Saturday night here!

Decaf ice coffee with sugar free Creamer and real Redi-Whip (is that an oxymoron?). Total of 45 calories yet it feels so indulgent.

6B40C775-CC58-45CB-AAE7-6C598045D704.jpeg

Have you ever tried an airfryer? I was surprised how much I like and use it, It's super versatile and easy clean up. IMO, the results are even better than frying. I turned my mom and neighbor on to them, and they love it as well.
I sound like an infomercial, lol!
Yes, roasted brussel sprouts, carrots, onions, spray canola oil, and Hillshire smoked turkey sausage in our Cuisinart air fryer are wonderful. Eat them at least once to twice a week.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using BariatricPal mobile app

7 hours ago, Slimming Down Steve said:

Yes, roasted brussel sprouts, carrots, onions, spray canola oil, and Hillshire smoked turkey sausage in our Cuisinart air fryer are wonderful. Eat them at least once to twice a week.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using BariatricPal mobile app

I need to get me an air fryer. My bestfriends mom is suppose to show me how to make cambodian spring rolls so Id like to see what it would be like to fry them in there. I also want a ninja foodie :)

Weekend before Christmas has been crazy for me! Heres dinner from tonight. Just want to say thank you to everyone posting on this thread. It has made me venture out and try new foods and ideas. I see so many salads with pumpkin seeds so I took a trip to whole foods to give them a try. Turns out I love them and I don't think i can go back to eating a salad with some kind of seed or nut in it!

I also bought a zoodle maker on Amazon and I'm looking forward to testing it out!

IMG_1809.thumb.jpg.48fc516bffeb778f1f31ccf63701615b.jpg

IMG_1810.thumb.jpg.c271de17a986b0e2160429385c7ffda6.jpg

On 12/21/2019 at 9:22 PM, Cheeseburgh said:

Wild Saturday night here!

Decaf ice coffee with sugar free Creamer and real Redi-Whip (is that an oxymoron?). Total of 45 calories yet it feels so indulgent.

6B40C775-CC58-45CB-AAE7-6C598045D704.jpeg

Im not a crazy coffee drinker, and when I do drink coffee its always black, but this...... wow! Makes me want a creamy ice coffee! Im drooling lol

IMG_20191220_171831.thumb.jpg.684241d453b1f75b95077b7d8e5d06b3.jpg

LOL my BF caught a pic of me while talking a pic of his food ( I'm rubbing off on him 😅)

Hard to see but : All vegetarian meal collaboration 👏 BF heated convenience boxed foods / I customized them 😍- partially homemade eggplant parmesan (Trader Joe's), jazzed up Birdseye Protein vegetable mix, crispy fish fillets, homemade cornbread+protein

I look miserable because I was 😅 - headache from weather- snowing/ very cold/ etc.

Edited by GreenTealael