Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

Ok, the most AHHHH-mayzing Chaffle Breakfast sandwich evs!! I heart my new silicone egg poachers from World Market!! They also have the mini waffle maker there too in tons of cute colors!

This is ridiculously delish and I was even filled up with it!! Moooooooove over McDonalds! :D

I give you the Chaffle Breakfast Open Faced with a Poached Southwest Egg White and 2% Deli Deluxe cheese with Grape Tomatoes. All for around 150cals. I've said it before, I'll say it again but I'm the Calorie Whisperer--it's my super power. :D

Here's my version of this chaffle recipe along with the link to where I first saw it. This makes 4 small chaffles perfect size for us.

chaffle.JPG.288c0fa67eb00bf42214eec23dc2135b.JPG

chaffle-brekky-sandwich-egg-white-puff_5116.thumb.JPG.ca8d23d70f5a270e996ec56abd687d83.JPG chaffle-brekky-sandwich-egg-white-puff_5117.thumb.JPG.48aba1b933cae7ece6e947c1a0d0196d.JPG

Here's the whole meal breakout: 143 calories; 13g protein; 7g fat; 8g carbs; 2g fiber; 6g net carbs

image.png.b8988c695e41ae5c70e7abd03a98f67c.png

Here's the mini DASH waffle maker. So worth buying...

image.png.6f190bc70945640bf43d235979927583.png

Here's the Egg Poachers at World Market

image.png.f7726430241cec0c9e95c925ee2a2b17.png

Edited by FluffyChix

4 hours ago, Meryline said:

@FluffyChix it's spelt. It's pre cooked so I just add it to my meal that I meal prep, and then when I heat it in the micro, it's all the cooking it need. Or the last 3 min to a stew of sorts.

🙌

35 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Ok, the most AHHHH-mayzing Chaffle Breakfast sandwich evs!! I heart my new silicone egg poachers from World Market!! They also have the mini waffle maker there too in tons of cute colors!

This is ridiculously delish and I was even filled up with it!! Moooooooove over McDonalds! :D

I give you the Chaffle Breakfast Open Faced with a Poached Southwest Egg White and 2% Deli Deluxe cheese with Grape Tomatoes. All for around 150cals. I've said it before, I'll say it again but I'm the Calorie Whisperer--it's my super power. :D

Here's my version of this chaffle recipe along with the link to where I first saw it. This makes 4 small chaffles perfect size for us.

chaffle.JPG.288c0fa67eb00bf42214eec23dc2135b.JPG

chaffle-brekky-sandwich-egg-white-puff_5116.thumb.JPG.ca8d23d70f5a270e996ec56abd687d83.JPG chaffle-brekky-sandwich-egg-white-puff_5117.thumb.JPG.48aba1b933cae7ece6e947c1a0d0196d.JPG

Here's the whole meal breakout: 143 calories; 13g protein; 7g fat; 8g carbs; 2g fiber; 6g net carbs

image.png.b8988c695e41ae5c70e7abd03a98f67c.png

Here's the mini DASH waffle maker. So worth buying...

image.png.6f190bc70945640bf43d235979927583.png

Here's the Egg Poachers at World Market

image.png.f7726430241cec0c9e95c925ee2a2b17.png

Looks great! Sadly my dash is still chaffle-less

11 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Looks great! Sadly my dash is still chaffle-less

Mine too :(

2 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

This is exactly why I cant get any new appliances 😩 I absolutely need to justify their use first

A.I.R.F.R.Y.E.R.

I am an appliance hoarder (notice a pattern?) ... but I use my airfryer more than any other appliance, beside maybe my micro and stove top. I think it is especially well suited to the way you cook. It does a fantastic job on fritters & croquette type foods.

Just now, sillykitty said:

A.I.R.F.R.Y.E.R.

I am an appliance hoarder (notice a pattern?) ... but I use my airfryer more than any other appliance, beside maybe my micro and stove top. I think it is especially well suited to the way you cook. It does a fantastic job on fritters & croquette type foods.

I support this message. :D

1 minute ago, sillykitty said:

A.I.R.F.R.Y.E.R.

I actually almost bought one twice then kept seeing the next size up and got completely overwhelmed with FOMO

I'm secretly waiting for Black Friday 😩

7 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

I actually almost bought one twice then kept seeing the next size up and got completely overwhelmed with FOMO

I'm secretly waiting for Black Friday 😩

Black Friday has begun!

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Farberware-3-2-Quart-Digital-Oil-Less-Fryer-White/264698854

35 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

You know i have to physically fight for my prize in store

giphy (1).gif

Just now, GreenTealael said:

giphy (1).gif

That's practically medieval 🤣

2 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

That's practically medieval 🤣

I'm just so tired of needing to return things online 😩 I just ordered clothing for my children by measurements no less and it was still incorrect. I just need in store fittings... For Airfryers 😂

I saw last week and bought it. Great deal! Got it delivered on Tuesday. Got my red Dash chaffle maker from Target.

11 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

I hate shopping. There is no amount of money I would save that would make Black Friday worthwhile! (online is a different story, of course)

No afters but here's today's brekky offering. I used my new egg poacher to make a poached egg + eggwhite and uncured BH salami slices. And used the air fryer to rewarm my chaffle and also to melt the 1/2 slice of 2% kraft deli deluxe with 3 slices of BH uncured salami. More cals but sooooo good in a totally different way. I actually think I prefer the egg puff better!

I can't wait to get lox at the store this weekend and also can't wait to get canadian bacon or more Hillshire Farms ham!

chaffle-brekky-sandwich-poach-egg-salami-cheese_5119.thumb.JPG.c1a0d7c6d09c482e6672711de562887d.JPG chaffle-brekky-sandwich-poach-egg-salami-cheese_5120.thumb.JPG.e5ed7be0bb6beed2e0347aa082b18513.JPG chaffle-brekky-sandwich-poach-egg-salami-cheese_5121.thumb.JPG.4f9ddae6b27fc0a84e0e37ec63478ebc.JPG

Here's the meal: 216 cals; 20g protein; 12g fat; 6g carbs; 1g fiber; 5g net carbs.

image.png.7188cb9782c425e867d71f88565fa32b.png

Edited by FluffyChix