Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

SEPTEMBER 2018 SURGERIES AND SUCCESS

Yep, she measured it at 9cm and misshapen, yes I have another E.D.J. coming up in 2 weeks, maybe less and she hopes the inflammation has subsided, the 5 new ulcers have shrunk down or, I hope, I hope, disappeared, and she can dialate it further she dialated as far as she felt safe yesterday, but it looks like I will be a 2 or 3 time dialator at this point. Could it have been predicted? Only in the fact I already had an ulcer, Hector, the one I got from excessive NSAID use. Maybe I'm Being mean but I think that should alerted them. After all, if I have ulcers they don't feel a thing, but I DO!

A minor complaint, gosh I am ashamed to bring this up but yeah I had that EGJ yesterday. Didn t,think it left any residual effects but today I have laryngitis. Now i am sure there are a whole group out there saying "It's about time Frust8, is quiet" but it is inconvenient when you open your mouth and no sound comes out. Coincidence or are my vocal codes wounded?

They could be brushed from the incident and with time it will get better.

Thanks ladies, you both are great new friends for me. Honored to heal alongside you both.

And my Repeat EDJ is Friday October 26th at 3:10pm with Dr Noria. Apparently endoscopy is her " bang zone" she really likes doing them.

And I look so forward to purees and soft real food. My diet is bland, boring and it seems endless. My bud Ellie123 had her stricture dialated yesterday, no I guess it was Monday. if she had success perhaps I will also. I will give up hope!