Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone from Dfw area?



Recommended Posts

On 08/15/2018 at 08:03, Orchids&Dragons said:





Very few of us who've had wls surgery can do the big hair thing! We're lucky to have any hair!


I got hair extensions shortly after my surgery. Until I had them removed for my neck/facelift 11 days ago, I was doing all kinds of hair!😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Screwballski said:

I got hair extensions shortly after my surgery. Until I had them removed for my neck/facelift 11 days ago, I was doing all kinds of hair!😄

Showoff! LOL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/12/2018 at 23:12, Happy2lose13 said:

Anyone from the DFW area? Looking for friends that understand what I’m going through. I was sleeved on 5/29/18

What part of DFW?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/31/2018 at 11:21, Orchids&Dragons said:





Showoff! LOL!


I had baby fine hair to begin with. I needed augmentation for years! 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/22/2018 at 19:42, LuellaJean said:

I live in west Fort Worth and I'm scheduled for sleeve on 8/6!

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

Westroplex! I’m out west too. Scheduled 9/5!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For those in the Arlington area:

Wow! September Support Group should be AWESOME! We have our own surgeon, Dr. David Dyslin, as our guest speaker. He is going to speak about “Maintaining weight loss…The 2 year honeymoon of Bariatric surgery.” This will be extremely educational for old and new alike!

Who: USMD Support Group

When: September 11 at 6pm

Where: The Café at USMD Hospital

What: Dr. David Dyslin

Why: It is Support!

See you there!

Cynthia

Cynthia O’Kelly

Director of Bariatrics

USMD Hospital at Arlington

801 West Interstate 20

Arlington TX 76017

Direct: 817-472-3830

Cell: 214-243-0840

Fax: 817-472-3829

Email: Cynthia.okelly@usmd.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Well Metroplex People, my OSU Buckeyes are invading Arlington to play the Horned frogs of TCU. 6 MINUTES UNTIL GAME TIME.!🏆 Let the FUN begin!🏈

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi DFW peeps! Any of you have experience with Dr. John Alexander?

I've looked on several forums and find old reviews, from 2011 or 2013 and older. Odd.

Just curious? Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/22/2018 at 13:31, KristinaW said:



Hi DFW peeps! Any of you have experience with Dr. John Alexander?




I've looked on several forums and find old reviews, from 2011 or 2013 and older. Odd.




Just curious? Thanks!


I had a consult with him years before that, like 2005-ish, maybe. I didn’t use him because I wasn’t feeling it. I understand he has a very good surgical reputation. He was very experienced back then and referred because he was one of THE lap band guys when it was pretty new. I’d imagine, at this point, his level of experience in all areas has only increased immensely. I didn’t happen to like him. I was also a lot younger than I am now and thought that had some correlation to whether or not he was a skilled surgeon. One has nothing to do with the other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Screwballski said:
1 hour ago, KristinaW said:


Hi DFW peeps! Any of you have experience with Dr. John Alexander?


I've looked on several forums and find old reviews, from 2011 or 2013 and older. Odd.


Just curious? Thanks!

I had a consult with him years before that, like 2005-ish, maybe. I didn’t use him because I wasn’t feeling it. I understand he has a very good surgical reputation. He was very experienced back then and referred because he was one of THE lap band guys when it was pretty new. I’d imagine, at this point, his level of experience in all areas has only increased immensely. I didn’t happen to like him. I was also a lot younger than I am now and thought that had some correlation to whether or not he was a skilled surgeon. One has nothing to do with the other.

Thank you Screwballski!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, KristinaW said:

Hi DFW peeps! Any of you have experience with Dr. John Alexander?

I've looked on several forums and find old reviews, from 2011 or 2013 and older. Odd.

Just curious? Thanks!

Yes he did my surgery last month. You can personal box me and I’ll be happy to chat with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome, thanks Ellie! I just messaged you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×