Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Summer 2018 Surgery Buddies: POST-OP Discussion

50 minutes ago, Megan Sadler said:

Omg Ellie take me with you!!

Nah girl, this is no place for someone trying to be in Onderland! U like England, France is NO place to diet! Everything is full fat, full cream, full sugar and so so good and bad for you! I’m struggling to eat right. Tried grocery shopping but I Can’t understand the food labels and since hotel room has no microwave just a little cooler, I’m left to eat out. Had this Butternut Squash Soup for example. But it was so creamy and good, I bet it was 1000 calories. Here I am thinking I’m being good and probably porking out! I also have been having the cheeses here ... yeah, I’m struggling folks...

In good news I got hotel to keep some frozen fruit for me and got some farm fresh spinich, so did manage to make my Green smoothie, and it was heavenly with the fruit here. I also refrained from going crazy on the extensive Breakfast buffet (think La Madeline’s in steriods, take what you want), anc had made to order eggs, some salmon and veggies. Did not eat it all and saved the apple, yoghurt and apple sauce for latter. But I did get a good assortment of cheeses and crackers I’ve been snacking on.

EC98B219-28D6-4654-9E68-7688DBD1D502.jpeg

ACCF1233-0F1E-4998-AF24-0D39741D1412.jpeg

777BF91E-4FE3-44B3-8D88-1FD6487292B1.jpeg

On 11/03/2018 at 12:47, ellie123 said:

Nah girl, this is no place for someone trying to be in Onderland! U like England, France is NO place to diet! Everything is full fat, full cream, full sugar and so so good and bad for you! I’m struggling to eat right. Tried grocery shopping but I Can’t understand the food labels and since hotel room has no microwave just a little cooler, I’m left to eat out. Had this Butternut Squash Soup for example. But it was so creamy and good, I bet it was 1000 calories. Here I am thinking I’m being good and probably porking out! I also have been having the cheeses here ... yeah, I’m struggling folks...

In good news I got hotel to keep some frozen fruit for me and got some farm fresh spinich, so did manage to make my Green smoothie, and it was heavenly with the fruit here. I also refrained from going crazy on the extensive Breakfast buffet (think La Madeline’s in steriods, take what you want), anc had made to order eggs, some salmon and veggies. Did not eat it all and saved the apple, yoghurt and apple sauce for latter. But I did get a good assortment of cheeses and crackers I’ve been snacking on.

EC98B219-28D6-4654-9E68-7688DBD1D502.jpeg

ACCF1233-0F1E-4998-AF24-0D39741D1412.jpeg

777BF91E-4FE3-44B3-8D88-1FD6487292B1.jpeg

Ellie123 I’ve been following your posts and pm’d you...can you please take a peak? Please 🙏🏻

Ellie seriously can you hook me up with a job?? 😍 I’ll be okay lol.

Ellie123 we all want to work with you, can you tell. 😀 you would have the hardest working staff in the world 🌎 and you of course would have to be the president of the company because you are the one who knows what it does. We just all want to travel and be you. 😀

And I want "Baby" to have a chat,with Precious Pouch , since they both they both speak real STOMACH maybe she can teach PP how good pouches act!-💰

my stomach has been hurting the last couple days so im heading to the er today. :( ill update you all later.

Oh no! Prayers everything is ok. Keep us posted!

Non of the tests found anything. They gave me dilaudid, they want me resting for the next few days. I’m super nauseous right now as well. Even Water is making me nauseated. I’ve had 1/4 a cup of chili today to eat. I’ll be calling my surgeons office tomorrow

1 hour ago, Megan Sadler said:

Non of the tests found anything. They gave me dilaudid, they want me resting for the next few days. I’m super nauseous right now as well. Even Water is making me nauseated. I’ve had 1/4 a cup of chili today to eat. I’ll be calling my surgeons office tomorrow

Please keep us Posted. Get some rest. Prayers nothing serious.

Ok gang, I just weighed in for my 3 months post op and I lost 1.2 lbs this week. My body fat decreased by 1%. I kick ass in the gym with a trainer 2 - 3 times a week, so I know I’m trading muscle for fat. I track my Protein intake and am on path for about 80g each day, and despite losing 50 lbs overall (which is amazing!) I’m wondering if I’ve hit another ‘stall’ or if I’m slowing down. Any thoughts or similar experiences? Have a great day everyone!

My 3 month is the day before thanksgiving. I’m down almost 60 lbs (5 lbs to go till then!!) and to be completely honest I always forget to take my pills. I can’t afford the gym. Just need $100 to pay for my first month!! Totally doing no matter what this month!!

Crossing my fingers my husbands va comes through ugh darn va taking 6 months to even get to his case....

So how is your Tum Tum doing Megan?

It’s not feeling good after eating. :(

On 10/22/2018 at 9:16 AM, iattcom said:

Megen lose skin is what I an full of. I wish I could do something about it all, not being able to walk very much makes a difference in what kind of exercise I can do. I really wanted to join a gym except that all of the ones here in Oklahoma are not really user friendly or affordable. I keep hearing about one at work that I guess I am just going to have to go and check out.

Are you in Tulsa? 10Gym is uber cheap, just make sure you don't do a contract!