Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December Surgery Dates

From what I'm gathering everyone's doctors are different. My DH had to be on clear liquid for a week. My sister went to liquids the next day. My doctor allows us to go to pureed the day after.

Did you get any post of instructions?

GrannyK,

My sister lives near Lebanon IL, we bypass Lebanon OH, and Lebanon IN. But don't go nearly as far as Lebanon MO. :)

well tommorrow is my day at 9:00 am my life will change forever. for the good or bad will be determine by me.

good luck Tomecia! you'll be doing GREAT!

Chris

Hi all,

I did the Optifast diet for 4 weeks - 3 meals + 1 cup of vege and low cal Fluid. It's not so bad after the first 3-4 days, once you get past these first days you don't really feel that hungry - so hang in there it is worth it in the end - it will make your recovery from the op so much easier and when you hit the liquid diet after the op there is so much more to choose from that you think you are in heaven.

Danna:hungry:

I was banded on Tuesday. Do you think tomorrow is too soon to start my Protein shakes?

Each doctor is different so don't follow anything I say over something your doctor has said, but my doctor only had me on Clear liquids while I was in the hospital. Once I was home I was able to restart the pre-op Protein diet, including the shakes. I've had no problem drinking them or keeping them down.

My surgeon just phoned and moved my date from the 12th up to the 10th!! OMG!! *PANICS!*

Dec 3 - CarolK1

parrot0927

antsmith101

Christasha

Danna(sewenup1)

Heavy Heartland

Dec 4 - TXbandit

kris102003

Sandy63

candy8360

inthecitygirl

Rosie15

Dec 5 - mejr62

Chienne and her dad

Brooke (medic26541)

Babyblues425

Munchkin392

Dec 6 – Sghatl

newlife

JEN_RN

Lost in LS

Twilight

AudricIan

gg88

NewMeFrisco

Dec 7 - Newblew

jen hollers

Meghan1983

jennypoo

tomecia25

Dec 8

Dec 9

Dec 10 - HeatherA (tentative)

Michelle28

Fanny Adams <<< NEW DATE!! EEK!

Dec 11 - ::Tracy::

LinzerPA

vanessa

Tia Maria

Gus123

krisa

Dec 12 - Caramel

Vicki J

chatita

Dec 13 - jmschnapf

Anyalee

Mommathang

Motogrossgirly

MissyDFE

Dec 14

Dec 15

Dec 16

Dec 17 - 100lbsforsale

MissSac

gingimop

Tishbite2

grannyk

girlygirlz

collet

Dec 18 - Mendypoo

Livingthe Dream

JET's MOM

HHWALJ

Kelly Mcgee

AlysonRR

Reillye

missmonaaz

HeatherA

Just A Girl

Dec 19 - Cerrin

Dandydeb

Artsy

Dec 20 - Jonesy

mrsjiggles (tentative)

nhlapband

Dec 21

Dec 22

Dec 23

DEC 24

Dec 25 - MERRY CHRISTMAS

Dec 26 - Miss Polly

jenncore

lachica39

Palarin

Tcuts

gayle21

Dec 27 - jasmona1214

glitzigirl

thundandlight

Jazzywoman

Dec 28 - The Fox imsamiam

J.Discoun

Cleo

Mellis

I'm on my fourth day of a fourteen day pre-op Medifast 5+1 (5 of their "meals" plus 1 lean/green meal of lean Protein and green vegies). It's not bad - I'm hungry sometimes, but usually only when I've gone more than 2-1/2 to 3 hours without eating something. Between meals I'm drinking lots of Water to flush some fat out of my liver, plus a couple cans of diet pepsi (getting rid of it before I can't have it anymore :cry) and some Decaf tea.

I can feel that I'm losing weight already (I'm over the range of my scale) - no surprise since it's ~800-1000 cal each day - but I'm spending much of my time planning what I'll eat when, how I can take foods with me, etc.

Wishing everyone a good surgery!

Alyson

OMG I am having surgery in 14hrs the dr. just called me its 8:00pm here to make sure I was going to make it (hell yeah I won't missed this day for nothing ) he ask mne was I am scared (hell no I want my life back ) he started laughing talk to yall tommrroww with my new shinny band lol:clap2::clap2::clap2::whoo: