Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Haha that is to be expected. Wait a week, and you be lower than your surgery weight. Be patient! And i still struggle with the liquids. They want me to get 64 but i get 50 to 55. Sometimes less. But i feel okay. The tiredness is part of it until we adjust. Im perpetually tired lol. Just sip and nap and repeat.
I'm pretty sure our surgeries were really close (mine was the 20th) and that's about what I'm getting ounce wise too. And don't tell my Dr but I use a straw 🤣🤣. It helps me get my ounces and I don't suck down air. I get more gas pain without one.

Sent from my SM-G950U using BariatricPal mobile app

I'm pretty sure our surgeries were really close (mine was the 20th) and that's about what I'm getting ounce wise too. And don't tell my Dr but I use a straw 🤣🤣. It helps me get my ounces and I don't suck down air. I get more gas pain without one.

Yes! Mine was the 18th and your secret is safe with me! How is your nausea, etc?

Yes! Mine was the 18th and your secret is safe with me! How is your nausea, etc?
I'm honestly shocked at how good I feel. I try to have a protien shake everyday and sometimes they don't sit good but it's not awful. It's worst in the morning until I drink something, then it gets better. Yours?

I'm honestly shocked at how good I feel. I try to have a protien shake everyday and sometimes they don't sit good but it's not awful. It's worst in the morning until I drink something, then it gets better. Yours?

I honeslty have had very little nausea. And i have been able to do 2 premier Proteins a day since sunday. I am eating soft foods and that is going well too. I am also down 25 lbs and a coworker noticed my weight loss for the first time today. It made me feel good because I didnt tell anyone about my surgery except my mom and best friend (and hubs of course). I havent been able to see a difference and i was pleasantly surprised when they noticed. I feel incredibly lucky and blessed to have had such a great experience. I wish everyones experience could be like mine![emoji2] [emoji2]

I honeslty have had very little nausea. And i have been able to do 2 premier Proteins a day since sunday. I am eating soft foods and that is going well too. I am also down 25 lbs and a coworker noticed my weight loss for the first time today. It made me feel good because I didnt tell anyone about my surgery except my mom and best friend (and hubs of course). I havent been able to see a difference and i was pleasantly surprised when they noticed. I feel incredibly lucky and blessed to have had such a great experience. I wish everyones experience could be like mine![emoji2] [emoji2]
I'm still on purees but can start soft food next Wed. So far I'm down 20lbs. I work at a school so I'm off for the summer. The only real problem I've had has been insomnia. Oh and horrible breath for a few days lol. I usually get in one Premier Protein. Right now I'm having some pureed chicken salad and it's really good. Head hunger hasn't been too bad. Went to the movies today and for about 2 minutes wanted popcorn because I LOVE popcorn. I had a sugar free mint and was fine.

I'm still on purees but can start soft food next Wed. So far I'm down 20lbs. I work at a school so I'm off for the summer. The only real problem I've had has been insomnia. Oh and horrible breath for a few days lol. I usually get in one Premier Protein. Right now I'm having some pureed chicken salad and it's really good. Head hunger hasn't been too bad. Went to the movies today and for about 2 minutes wanted popcorn because I LOVE popcorn. I had a sugar free mint and was fine.

My head hunger hasnt been too bad either. I really dont feel hunger. I just feel full all of the time, and im so afraid of overdoing it so i underdo it most of the time. I, too, love popcorn! It would be hard to smell that deliciousness and not partake. Lol

RobR44134 —- thanks for the tip. I may take some of the Gas X to see if that helps. Awwwww Yes, KC to Cleveland still has stops and makes for a long trip. You’ll love KC. I don’t spend a lot of time in Olathe but can definitely recommend my team at KU Med in Overland Park.

Thank you so much @Trixie82 .... did you count surgery day as #1? If so I’ll be at day #5 tomorrow. I just want to be able to move without so much discomfort. I know today was better than yesterday so I’m hopeful tomorrow will be even better. It’s crazy how almost all of us on here have had surgery now. Sometimes
when I wake up, I have to pinch myself and remember I’m already on the other side. I keep forgetting.

Thank you so much@Trixie82 .... did you count surgery day as #1? If so I’ll be at day #5 tomorrow. I just want to be able to move without so much discomfort. I know today was better than yesterday so I’m hopeful tomorrow will be even better. It’s crazy how almost all of us on here have had surgery now. Sometimes
when I wake up, I have to pinch myself and remember I’m already on the other side. I keep forgetting.
I know! I love this group. I feel like we are all linked by surgery somehow. I plan to keep up with all of you best i can. :)

Thank you so much@Trixie82 .... did you count surgery day as #1? If so I’ll be at day #5 tomorrow. I just want to be able to move without so much discomfort. I know today was better than yesterday so I’m hopeful tomorrow will be even better. It’s crazy how almost all of us on here have had surgery now. Sometimes
My surgery was super early in the morning so I do count that as day one. I didn't know it until after my surgery but my Dr gave me shots of exparel by all of my incision sites. It numbs the area for about 96 hours. I could kiss that man for that lol. It really made my recovery so much easier not having incision pain. I get twinges now but nothing like what it would have been. I am also in total disbelief a lot. My fitbit band and my wedding ring have both gotten looser. It's crazy.

@Trixie82! I’m so jelly of your numbing shots. That sounds incredible! What a relief you had. I’ll count day #5 as lunch time approaches tomorrow and see if I’m feeling much better after another night and morning of rest.

?: do you guys feel that sensation after a too big of a sip and feel it going down to your pouch? How long after 1 sip of Water do you wait until you take your next sip? Are you drinking all day?

@Trixie82! I’m so jelly of your numbing shots. That sounds incredible! What a relief you had. I’ll count day #5 as lunch time approaches tomorrow and see if I’m feeling much better after another night and morning of rest.

?: do you guys feel that sensation after a too big of a sip and feel it going down to your pouch? How long after 1 sip of Water do you wait until you take your next sip? Are you drinking all day?
I've trained myself to take small sips. Only an ounce or two in a few sips. I only really feel it when I haven't had anything for a while. I sip all day except when eating. If I realize I'm getting behind I will take a couple sips every 5 or 10 min for an hour to so. I know I can drink about 2ozs at a time and not feel sick. Just do the best you can!

Yes to the weird sensation. And yes. ALL. DAY. LONG. All i can say is Crystal Light flavors cuz water gets old lol.

Ok, thank you for sharing! I just took two tiny sips. Maybe tomorrow will be easier! I did get the bags of vitamins/fluids this morning through the IV so hopefully I’ll be ok with the wee bit I got in by myself. Tomorrow is a New Day!

Ok, thank you for sharing! I just took two tiny sips. Maybe tomorrow will be easier! I did get the bags of vitamins/fluids this morning through the IV so hopefully I’ll be ok with the wee bit I got in by myself. Tomorrow is a New Day!
You got this!!