Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I ordered some ThirdLove bras last month, and they're great! And then I lost the next round of weight right off my chest, so now I've had to order more - both band and cup size are down one.

This **** is expensive. Good thing I don't buy much food anymore.

Edited by sideeye

2 hours ago, ldawn said:
5 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Annnnnnnnnnd I'm back.

I'm going to need this site to consider creating dedicated sections for Stalls and Regrets.

That's all you see these days in regards to need threads and it's kind of repetitive.

I haven’t even had my surgery yet and I’m tired of all the stall posts. Would be nice to have a FAQs for new members thread at the top of every forum. Not sure if people would read it but it may help some people. The first FAQ should address that the search feature is your friend. Your question has probably been addressed before and to Please start there.

Some sort of filtering features, right?

2 hours ago, LadySin said:

I'm always amazed at how nice most of the vets are to the folks that come in with "Help! I'm blah blah years out and I've regained a million pounds! What did I do wrong? Did I stretch my stomach?" You seriously have no clue what you could have done wrong? I don't know about you, but if I was smashing mostly healthy food everyday and GAINED weight consistently for such a long period of time, I'd be scared as f**k! I would be rolling my ass to the MD because clearly my body has me fucked up. That ain't normal.

Agreed. No one on the internet will be able to help with that. l would B -line straight to my doctor...

9 minutes ago, sideeye said:

I ordered some ThirdLove bras last month, and they're great! And then I lost the next round of weight right off my chest, so now I've had to order more - both band and cup size are down one.

We need an underground clothing exchange...

7 hours ago, sideeye said:

I've been considering giving those bras a shot. Guess I'll wait until I hit goal weight. Even then, I suppose, the fat I still have may "redistribute". I'm glad to see a review from someone not on their website.

1 hour ago, sideeye said:

The new bras have arrived and are great. If I have to do this again in a month I will just give up and wear a sports bra until next autumn.

I just bought a new bra and panty set today (just one and I was too tired attempt try on) if they don't fit I'm going to scream...

SMART-AND-SEXY-BLACK-LONGLINE-SHEER-UNLINED-BRA-SA1068b.1535725035.jpg

Edited by GreenTealael

On 12/14/2018 at 1:19 PM, GreenTealael said:

I just bought a new bra and panty set today (just one and I was too tired attempt try on) if they don't fit I'm going to scream...

Pics or it didn't happen <,<

I'm sure somewhere in the previous 16 pages this has been covered. Mea culpa.

Ok, people who have the balls to get this surgery, but forget that personal responsibility for things like research, experimentation, and trial/error are included in the whole WLS package--so they expect others to spoon feed them solutions to their problem of the day.

serrynotserry...#crankymorning

How about people who just won't call their surgeons office with questions? You trusted these people to reconfigure some of your most important parts, but you won't ask them a question?

"I will never eat bread, rice, Pasta ever again"

Talk about setting yourself for failure .....

Y'all I'm not getting most notifications or correct points to reflect my contributions (lol I don't even use them I just like o send them go up like on video games hahahahaha 😎😂)

And I agree with the all the previous statements fully.

Got a letter from someone about a service I didn't request, it's OKAY because they turned me down! 😕Hunnh?