Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July Gastric Bypass?

My surgeon wanted me to lose 40 more lbs before he scheduled my surgery. However, I am a woman of faith, and when I left his office I was devastated. We were supposed to set a date that day. So I got in my car and I prayed, God if this is your will let it happen. On Friday June 15th, I got a phone call saying you need to call and lets set a date for your surgery. I got this message after 5. So I had to wait through the weekend. They called me back first thing Monday June 18th and set my date for July 2nd. I already had a weigh in appointment for Thurs June 21st. They made that my pre op appointment. Everything for me is moving super fast for me now.

I’m getting excited about my upcoming surgery on July 4th, in TIJUANA.. Is anyone else having it the same time as me? would love to have someone to communicate with. this preop diet is going well just cant wait yo start my weight-loss journey!!!!!

And see when you intrusted, things did move along and things worked out. He does grant the desires of out 💕when we pray in a contrite spirit. Go over to Orchids and Dragon's Prayers requested and Accepted forum. I know she raised all us future surgeries up in prayer. If you noticed in my postings above I too will be having a July surgery, I am trust Go's will be assisting my surgeon Dr Needleman , guiding his hands and together they will perform the miracle I need to improve, sustain and make possible future years of life for me. And I will live faithful until of life for me.👸

Hey mine is July 3rd too!

On 6/5/2018 at 6:20 PM, Nnoi said:

I don't have a date yet but I will be having mine in July as well!

Excited to go through this with all of you :773_purple_heart:

I am so excited. I have already lost 10 pounds on my first 8 days of preop diet. My surgery is scheduled for July 4th. In Tijuana, with Dr. Ortez...... I hope I get to meet some of you there. I’m not sure how to use this app yet, so maybe some of you can show me how to follow you, and stay in touch. 👍🏻

Ahhhhhhhh

I just got my surgery date! I am scheduled for July 12th which is perfect I am so excited!!! This is really happening

2 hours ago, slbolemiss62 said:

I am so excited. I have already lost 10 pounds on my first 8 days of preop diet. My surgery is scheduled for July 4th. In Tijuana, with Dr. Ortez...... I hope I get to meet some of you there. I’m not sure how to use this app yet, so maybe some of you can show me how to follow you, and stay in touch. 👍🏻

I’m so excited too! I’m on day 1 of my pre-op diet and I have used some kitchen tricks to prepare nun pudding ahead of time. I’m working on getting the Soup mix just right. I’m sure I will lose quite a bit before surgery. I’m glad you are having icees as well!

Em Jay75,i got,my July Medicaid card in the mail today. This is exciting, why? Because this is the card I will,take with me when I go to Columbus. July is Sunday, hurrah hurrah! It's COMING, can't help but be SOON!

Mine was schedule for July 13 , im nervous and exited too

And whenever mine is,I am always with you, tell me always how things are going for you!😝

On 6/9/2018 at 10:17 PM, mimidi said:

Mine is July 24th too. I've had the date since mid-June. At first I thought that time would pass so slowly but it really doesn't. I'm actually really glad I had the time to plan things out more thoroughly, buy everything, and not being rushed is making the terror of it all seem less horrible!

I'm July 24th. It seems forever away and I'm starting to panic. I've fought myself in the "I better eat this now while I still can" trap. Need to get my head in the right space over the next few weeks!

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

I'm July 10th.

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app

July 2 from Texas