Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July Gastric Bypass?

I'm on day 2 of my preop liquid diet. It'll be for two weeks for me. I only get broth, Protein Shakes, sf Jello. I think I hit 640 calories yesterday. I wasn't given a calorie amount so I'm not too sure about that part. How long will you be in the hospital?
Wow, 640? That's harsh! Well done though.
I'll be in hospital for 2 nights apparently and off work for a couple of weeks.
I'm about to go make my dessert, low fat yoghurt and some strawberries. Aaaaaaaand then I'm gonna go to bed so I don't eat!
Good luck for tomorrow for your day 3

Sent from my E5823 using BariatricPal mobile app

Hello my friends! Nothing changed today except,i am now in my last week of the 30 day continuous electronic. C Pap monitoring, that gets submitted,early July 2nd and then we see,how soon I can join all of you. It has not been like being in prison but definatly feel like I have been under close probation. Making sure I wear Old Snuffy 4 plus hours every 24 hours. Will I wear Old Snuffy post surgery? I just,Don't Know!
You know how I visit,other forums, well I do have friends,about everywhere?
You Bari-siblings do you want,to what comes nect, after these liquid preliminaries and Surgery? One lady poster has summarized the diets
Valley of Clear Liquids
Valley of Murky,Liquids
Valley of Mushy Stuff
Plain of Good and Healthy Foods
Kind of like that presentation, what do you all think?
Keep the Faith, Stay the Course
Much love to Each and Every One Of You! ,... Your crazy with hunger buddy Frustr8

My surgery is July 11th. I’m worried because my last appointment is tomorrow. I was 347 last time and I’m 355. I hope it doesn’t blow my chances. I’ve been working so hard to get to this point. I’m in Delaware. I’m a teacher and I’m 31 married no kids yet.

On 6/19/2018 at 3:35 PM, amiluckett said:

July 10th as long as my ent appointment goes well.

July 11 as long as my appointment goes well tomorrow.

On 5/23/2018 at 2:53 PM, Em_Jay75 said:

Is anyone else having surgery in July?

July 11

Good to meet you Laura, will be watching for updates on your story. You know the weight loss and bariatric surgery,may increase your mamahood chances. A lot of ladies say it improved their fertility.👩👶👨

That is one of the reasons I am getting the surgery. I wanted to avoid complications when I get pregnant sometime after the 18 months.

I am having mine on July 2nd

How is your diet going?

Slow but steady wins the race I have lost aprox 17 lbs up to this date. Trying to get in 10 more BY Monday. I think I can, just gott put my mind to it.

My Dr did not do complete liquids the entire week before. I will start complete liquids on Friday June 29th.

Laura , honey, I get to say honey because I guarantee I'm old enough be your grandmother or great grandmother. If you have gained it is almost certain you'll be put on the liquid diet , 1 to shrink your liver and 2 to pare a little weight off, just,pray surgeon doesn't move your surgery date back to give you 2 weeks or more on the regimen. Could Happen! Bariatric Surgeons don't have very good sense of humor when it comes to weight gain , especially this close to his circus party.😧