Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

GALS who started their journey over 300 lb+<br /> +

Hi everyone

i was 302 and 5’2” and had surgery in November 2018... I’m now 179 (lowest 163 in February) but stresses around the lockdown and working from home has brought out the stress eating and I’ve been eating crap! I’ve now got my head focused in the right direction so feeling stronger to stop eating crap! Lol

why does crap food go down so easily and never makes me feel full! Ha ha

I’ve started walking every day since March - I do about 4.5 miles a day and love it!! Body feels so much stronger and I feel so much healthier... my AFib is almost non-existent!

I’m 65 and feel so much fitter than I have ever done!! Xx

Hi everyone,

Not sure if this is still an active thread or not. My highest weight was 395. I started the bariatric program at around 330 and had surgery at 318. I had a VSG on 9/24/2020 and I'm currently down to 305. I was down more before surgery and then Covid hit, so I put a little back on in the middle.

I'm almost 3 weeks post-op and feeling pretty good. I have really bad knees and need to lose weight before they will do the knee replacements.

Hope you are all doing well.

There are some folks who stop by here occasionally ! Congratulations on your surgery and weight loss. I am 10 years out. Started at 54 years old and 320 ( probably higher at highest ) Had surgery at about 300 lbs. I had the surgery for the same reason, but have not had knee replacement. Wish I could say it cured my knees, but it didn't - but I move so much better and have less pain. No more do I need Rx for knee pain, but do use Advil/naproxin when needed. And with surgeon knowledge of taking them. I kept the majority of wt off, but had regain over the last 6 years.... of 45 pounds.... lost my brother and then my dad, a messy divorce, and life.... but took 14 months to lose the 45 pounds - 10 years out, and although I have added back more calories and carbs to keep my weight stable - I am continuing to lose a bit of weight still. So your new tool will continue to help you on your journey for years to come.

I know you will do well - eat lots of Protein and keep the veggies and fruit super fresh !!! It helps !!!

I was 393, my highest weight, in January 2020 when I had my gallbladder removed. That surgeon recommended wls because of how bad my liver looked. Because if COVID it took some time to get my surgery, but I had it on July 23rd. I weighed 368 the day of surgery. I'm 313 as of today.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using BariatricPal mobile app