Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

GALS who started their journey over 300 lb+<br /> +

Well Mic I am very proud to👂 hear this; I understand S all of us do, how HARD it is to lose Down That Way, some days You Wonder if it ever Will Happen but slowly and steadily it will. happen.I remember myself how it felt to Break 300, and then 200 and now, on my my 13 month Surgiversity I am 181 this Morning, really only 6pounds to the Goal I Set Myself. Was it Worth it All? Most Days I think SO, this AM I sure didn't , I am So Weary of Emesis and it seems to be my Constant Companion. Restriction- that's a Fine Idea- Yes Indeed but never feeling quite WELL, to gain all the benefits I relinquished a LOT and sometimes it bites BIG instead of a gentle gnawing. But I Have Survived a Lot in my 73 years of LIFE, I'll make it through THIS CHALLENGE As WELL As I CAN and I do wish that for YOU. TOO.

HW 337
SW (6/4/19) 329
CW 256
Lowest weight since having kids 10 years ago. So thankful for making this decision and that my journey has been mostly easy compared to some. I did eat Pasta for maybe the third time since surgery tonight. But that meant a couple bites. One breadstick instead of 3. Meatball first. I’m satisfied and husband and sons who are now eating my share couldn’t be more satisfied. 🤣

HW 315

SW 282

CW 229

86 overall. 53 since surgery. Sleeved 6/3.

Hoping to see under 200 by the end of the year. We will see.

I’m 345 and I’m getting the duodenal switch in 10/22. Hoping to get to 170

And I believe Emily Jane that you WILL BE ABLE to do it - not gonna be the easiest thing to do but I often believe our former weight had us stuck in Hades and now we deserve a chance for our HEAVEN. Work Work Work with what your Surgery can do for YOU, from the Lofty search of 13 months elapsed I know mine brought me the opportunity to become what I was always inside, a wonderful NEW ME- I am one- half the size I started AT , been staying at 180 or there-abouts, was 178.5 this AM before drinking and my morning smoothie time so artifically LOW, but I went through a lot to get where I am and diet alone could never done it for ME- believe I was once on Every diet in the Western World, even some I think were formulated from somebody's warped imaginarion, and had pitiful results- so 1/3 bariatric surgery, 1/3 Rocky recovery times and the rest? Bull- headed stubborness, I am a naturally strident redhead who no LONGER accepts what advice is faulty and misguided, even if I am not PERFECT I do give it my Best Shot and I am one heck of a Female although I'm still a Lady too!

I had surgery 1 month ago and I’m having a had time find food I like everything I eat don’t sit well in my stomach. The only thing sit well in my stomach is smoothies. Is anyone else experiencing this problem after bariatric surgery . Any suggestions.

I am new to Bariatric Pal and am currently 391. My goal is to have vsg surgery in January 2020, my goal weight is 225. I was recently diagnosed with severe arthritis in my right hip and that I will need a hip replacement within the next year or two. I am even more anxious to have my sleeve surgery, feeling frustrated that I still have three months of required appointments before I have surgery.