Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Way to go, Slim!!! Yay!!!! Take a pic of the scal showing the number - it will continue to be an inspiration....

I'm so happy for you.:thumbup::w00t::crying:

Thank you! Ok here is a pic. Of course, I have gone back up a few ounces since first thing this a.m.:lol:

post-245219-13813138334936_thumb.jpg

Yay, Slim, that is wonderful and inspiring!!!

Mimi

Thank you so much. I can't remember the last time I was this excited.

CONGRATS SLIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and btw it COUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

friday has always been my official weigh in day (before the wkends....LOL). if i weighed less during the wk, than say on friday - i took that lower number ALWAYS!

again congrats!

OMG! OMG! I can't believe it! I should never have said I wasn't going to count my weigh in! I hit ONDERLAND! :lol: OMG! I am crying! I haven't seen 1 anything on the freaking scale in 10 years! I didn't update my ticker. I want to so badly, but I know that I will cross back over 200 by Monday, but my goodness! I actually saw it on the scale! I re-weighed 8 times just to see it again! :thumbup:

Way to go Slim! yay!

I can't hardly wait till I hit onderland. I remember the last time I seen it. It was in "89". I was very sick and almost died. Had emergency surgery for it. After surgery I actually weighed 197. That was the lowest I remember, ever! I look at my pics as a kid and can guess about how much I weighed, but from about the ages 12 or 13 I weighed 225. Weighed that for yrs. Then over the last 20 yrs of yoyo dieting I gained to over 300. Don't cha just love yoyo dieting? So healthy:sneaky:

I weigh in on Sat. mornings. That way I don't flip if I gain over the weekend when I have the grandkids here. I do pretty good, but still will eat things I know may be a wrong chiose for me. But to be honest I weigh more than that. But Sat. is my official weight.(unless it is lesser during the week. Then that is my official weight) LOL

Everyone have a blessed weekend. I am fixing to go mow the yard and finish cutting down holly bushes.

I always did my "notebook" weigh in and measurements every other Saturday. But I weighed every morning! And celebrated those lows!!!

Slim--------you MADE it!!! It might bounce back up there, but the point is you know you did it and can do it again, and WILL do it again!!! Yay You!!!!

Shaving is a thing of the past for me. I lost everything---down to my eyelashes with chemo, and amazingly----not much grew back except whats on my head! I do have lashes again, and very fine occasional hairs on my arms....I shave my legs once a month or less, just in case I get a stray there--pits the same. Other areas just didn't grow back----so it is not a choice, it just is what it is.

Makes life simpler! And DH is not turned off by it, nor is he a pervert----he realizes it is not something I chose either, and he chose to be happy about it!!

SIL is out of the hospital, not doing well. She is limited to warm, Clear Liquids, and she goes back on Monday.

Well I have a full day of errands and work to do if I want a lazy one tomorrow!

Everyone have a fun weekend!!!

OMG! OMG! I can't believe it! I should never have said I wasn't going to count my weigh in! I hit ONDERLAND! :w00t: OMG! I am crying! I haven't seen 1 anything on the freaking scale in 10 years! I didn't update my ticker. I want to so badly, but I know that I will cross back over 200 by Monday, but my goodness! I actually saw it on the scale! I re-weighed 8 times just to see it again! :lol:

WTG Slim!!!!!!! So exciting! :smile2: I'm just thrilled for you. CONGRATS!!!!!

CONGRATS SLIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and btw it COUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go Slim! yay!

Slim--------you MADE it!!! It might bounce back up there, but the point is you know you did it and can do it again, and WILL do it again!!! Yay You!!!!
WTG Slim!!!!!!! So exciting! :smile2: I'm just thrilled for you. CONGRATS!!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you... ha ha ha I have been floating all morning. Of course, cruel reality reared its ugly head. I had to eat Breakfast. Is it wrong that I wanted to not eat all day just so that number wouldn't change?

Kat-I am sorry that your SIL isn't doing better.

G4E-I am glad that you survived the trauma of emergency surgery. That had to be aweful. I am so sure that you will get back to that weight (but lower:wink2:).

Edited by *slim*
I misread Kat's message.

My son got in the biggest trouble ever on the bus as a kid for telling the driver to put his arm down....when they went past a dead skunk on the road. The driver totally blew it out of proportion, he refused to allow him back on the bus.....was a totaly mess. Yes son was rude, and I had no issue with him getting a bus slip....but come on, he was a 4th grader----bathroom humor, farts, odors----that is what boys laugh at! Punishment was more to us than the son!!!

So anyway ever since, when we smell a skunk the entire family says.....Ewwww Mr. Dennis!!!!! LOL

And while son was rude he grew up to know better than to say those things, and is not in prison like Mr. Dennis predicted....ggggrrrrrrrr!!!

Kat, I had to laugh when I read this and by all means respond....my Dh's name is Dennis and guess what, he drives a school bus. No, we live in Texas, so it was not him. That would be something one of his kids would say and he does have a sense of humor and he would have called me and we would have a good laugh about it. I'm so sure he would have told the kid something obnxouis back and moved on, but never put him off the bus cause fighting or swearing would have rank for that. Thanks for the chuckle.

Wow. It sure is quiet on here tonight. I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.

OMG! OMG! I can't believe it! I should never have said I wasn't going to count my weigh in! I hit ONDERLAND! :w00t: OMG! I am crying! I haven't seen 1 anything on the freaking scale in 10 years! I didn't update my ticker. I want to so badly, but I know that I will cross back over 200 by Monday, but my goodness! I actually saw it on the scale! I re-weighed 8 times just to see it again! :lol:

Whoo Hoo!!!! That is so exciting!!

I weigh everyday but my official is Fridays. That's the one that goes in iCal and on my ticker.

SIL is out of the hospital, not doing well. She is limited to warm, clear liquids, and she goes back on Monday.

I'm glad she's out of the hospital but sorry she's not doing well.

PJTP: Well, today didn't start off too well. An old friend from HS died tragically last weekend and his service was today. CHURCH BUS TRAGEDY I didn't have anyone to watch DD so couldn't go. Was barely awake when DD went into the kitchen to get something to eat and she peed all over herself and the floor. She did it 2x yesterday too and she's not been a lot of fun this week, soooo after I put her in the tub I sat in our bedroom (right outside the bathroom) and cried. I'd also bottled John's death b/c I just can't believe it happened. I need a break but don't know how to get it. I told DH that I'd love to just take off by myself for a couple of days when he came home but I don't know where I'd go, what I'd do and we can't afford it.

Anyway, the day did get a little better. DD and I took the dog and did our walk. When we got back I took my shower and made a grocery list then we left the house. We went to lunch, then walked up to a new store that just opened. Found some cheap stuff (it's a bargain place) for DD's kitchen! Then we went to the grocery store. Came home and put things away. We've had dinner and I'm waiting for 8PM so I can put her to bed.

I'm just worn out. Mentally and physically. I haven't been sleeping well this week either and that NEVER helps! LOL! I always have weird dreams and horrible nightmares when that happens.

Oh and DH just called to say we need to have my truck towed to the shop. It was making some really weird thumping noise. He blew it off but I told him Tues PM after Bunco that it was getting really bad and he needed to drive it and take a look. So he drove it Wed and said he'd take it to work on Thurs so he could look at it. It's the center support bearing for the driveline. Ummm yeah, ignore me. That could cause major damage to the transmission and/or driveline and/or transfer case!! I knew something bad was wrong! I worked on cars in HS. I'm not a total idiot!!!

I won't go in to details but he got the part but can't replace it. So DD and I go pick up tomorrow AM when he gets off shift. First thing Mon AM I'm then on the phone to the shop to see when we can have it towed down from the station. Then I get to make that happen too. I'm so excited! :smile2:

Anyway, thanks for letting me get all of that out. I needed to do that.

I need to get DD ready for bed. Have a great night everyone!

Kat-I feel like such a dunce. Please forgive me. I misread your post about your SIL. I must have skimmed (I am really bad about that after years of reading too many novels). I am so sorry about your SIL not doing well. I hope that she gets better soon.

I told DH that I'd love to just take off by myself for a couple of days when he came home but I don't know where I'd go, what I'd do and we can't afford it.

If a few day trip is out the question, is there someone you would trust to maybe let DD spend the night with? That is how I would get the much needed breaks. My mom and an aunt would take DS for a night or two just to allow me time to relax.

I agree!

//

OMG! OMG! I can't believe it! I should never have said I wasn't going to count my weigh in! I hit ONDERLAND! :smile2: OMG! I am crying! I haven't seen 1 anything on the freaking scale in 10 years! I didn't update my ticker. I want to so badly, but I know that I will cross back over 200 by Monday, but my goodness! I actually saw it on the scale! I re-weighed 8 times just to see it again! :w00t:

Oh WOW, you are officially my new hero! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!