Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

guess odd man out - love the smell of patchouli, have a candle infused w/it burning right now.

shaving - hate it; so i go the waxing route - but am looking into laser hair removal.

You are the first person I've 'met' that likes patchouli!

I've considered laser hair removal - but then I balance the cost of that against ohhh, food, or mortgage...it sucks not being independently wealthy!

I have no idea what patchooli smells like...or maybe I do and didn't recognize the scent?

I like the smell of skunks.

You probably would recognize the smell; it is distinctive.

Now, liking the skunk smell is just weird. I like the animal (the babies are the cutest thing), but the smell, not so much!

Cuz that's some of the best stuff! Um, I hear. Yeah. :w00t: :)

Snort!

Luckily I'm a LBT junkie, so I had to log in and get my fix...

Looking forward to a wonderful weekend - relaxing and sunny - means I'll get out for a lot of walks, do some gardening, etc. I LOVE Spring! :lol:

I log on anyway - why wait for a notification - you never know when there just may be a late-breaking PJTP!!

I echo the spring sentiment - though I will do the gardening, not the walks.

Cuz that's some of the best stuff! Um, I hear. Yeah. :w00t: :)

:lol::lol:

I log on anyway - why wait for a notification - you never know when there just may be a late-breaking PJTP!!

I log on, but it is so hard to log on enough to keep up. I would NEVER get anything done (as if I do anyway:rolleyes:)

Anyone an excel guru? I need help badly. I have two columns of information. One example is: H091234UIN, and in the next column it will say: ECCN123. Next row down I have H091234 that doesn't have anything beside it and I have to copy ECCN123 into the column beside the second number. (Make sense?)

I have to do that for 50 spreadsheets that have about 6,000 lines on it, with different numbers and combinations.

UGH! I couldn't log on last night so now I've got a ton of stuff to catch up on! I know I'm going to miss some posts. Sorry!

On a more sad note, the sweetish odor of the pot mixed with the patchooli (sp?) she doused herself with was making me a little ill.

UGH! Can we say instant Migraine? I can't handle strong odors anymore. Literally, instant migraine. No warning, no nothing, BAMMM! and I'm down!

Anyone feel like celebrating with me? I just paid off my car!!! LOL----now we do not have a single car payment! And it is going to stay that way! First of all I love my car, and am not ready to get rid of it, and secondly with DH's job being dangled like a carrot in front of his nose, and threatened every day---it will be a relief not to have any extra payments.

The house is paid for---they cannot put us on the street. And now all our vehicles are ours....so step by step we are getting out of debt, and hoping to stay that way!

Congratulations!!!

NSV report - I got into (and am comfortably wearing) a size 18, non-stretch skirt that I bought many years ago and just kept in the closet "just in case". Not only did it fit when I put it on this morning, I'm small enough that I'm not threatening to bend the hook and eye at the waist or pop the zipper! :thumbup::w00t::crying::w00t::)

Whoo Hoo!! And great news on the doc front too!

Drive-by PJTP: Interview felt good, went on for an hour. Asked tons of questions and what-ifs. The job I originally applied for was supervising 8, but they did some internal moving around and filled that spot, leaving open the supervisor position I interviewed for today which supervises 15.

Anyway, they should know something next week. Here's hopng, praying, and crossing fingers.

Sounds like it went well! Prayers still coming and now include that you find out either way, sooner rather than later!!

There is a lady that works with me that leaves her smell behind for at least 20 minutes. If I can smell you well after you are gone, it is too much.

Yuck!!!

PJTP: Didn't move a muscle yesterday. Came home after appraisers left, and considered a nap. I laid down in the bed and then DD joined and talked about her day, which I'd never NOT listen to. Getting her to talk at all is a blessing! Then dogs joined, and that was the end of any nap I'd been thinking about! Had late dinner, watched recorded shows (Hells Kitchen, Survivor, The Office) and went to bed.

Sounds like a nice afternoon/evening tho!

Anyone an excel guru?

No, sorry. I wish I could help. I only know how to do the very basics. Best wishes on getting it figured out!

PJTP: scale Victory!! I stayed the same this AM!!! VERY HAPPY!!!! I just have to get through to Wednesday and hope he starts re-filling me and it actually works! I did dip down to 181.9 yesterday and I'd love to take that one but I don't think it was very valid. I've been bouncing between 182.3 and 182.7 all week, with most days right at or around the .3 so I figure that's what I really am and yesterday was just a fluke.

Cold today. I've got the house all closed up and I'll have to build a fire later this afternoon. Yesterday had the house completely open and was wearing shorts! Gotta love April! Supposed to rain later. I hope so. We need it badly. Could be a bad fire season. :lol:

Have a great rest of the day! TTFN!

If I pee and it results in a weight loss---it's MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for the patchouli.....no thanks. There are many scents I really love, but I cannot stand them strong---if you smell like you marinated as opposed to misting, then it is too much!

Thinking about taking my granddaughter to see Earth the movie this weekend----afraid it might still be a bit over her head, but she loves animals......and Granny loves popcorn!!! LOL

No notifications here either.....will have to go see why.

My son got in the biggest trouble ever on the bus as a kid for telling the driver to put his arm down....when they went past a dead skunk on the road. The driver totally blew it out of proportion, he refused to allow him back on the bus.....was a totaly mess. Yes son was rude, and I had no issue with him getting a bus slip....but come on, he was a 4th grader----bathroom humor, farts, odors----that is what boys laugh at! Punishment was more to us than the son!!!

So anyway ever since, when we smell a skunk the entire family says.....Ewwww Mr. Dennis!!!!! LOL

And while son was rude he grew up to know better than to say those things, and is not in prison like Mr. Dennis predicted....ggggrrrrrrrr!!!

Absolutely! It's a loss, no? :thumbup:
If I pee and it results in a weight loss---it's MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noted.:lol: I didn't update my ticker, but I did put it on the program I am using on my iPhone. According to it, my allowable calorie intake went down with it. hmph:glare:

Anyone an excel guru? I need help badly. I have two columns of information. One example is: H091234UIN, and in the next column it will say: ECCN123. Next row down I have H091234 that doesn't have anything beside it and I have to copy ECCN123 into the column beside the second number. (Make sense?)

I have to do that for 50 spreadsheets that have about 6,000 lines on it, with different numbers and combinations.

Aww, Glou, I'm such a guru...did you get it figured out? I know this is WAY too late, sorry! Me *hearts* Excel!!

I worked til 9pm last night and drove home in the worst storm ever! I never get spooked driving but the lightning was so close and bright; it was crazy. The Atlanta airport got hit and lost power. Airplanes were diverted all ovah the south!!!

I just watched a Tivo'd Oprah where they showed a product called Baconnaise that's vegetarian and Kosher. The company also has flavored bacon salts, etc. I remember some folks drooling over all things bacon so I thought I'd share!

Whoopee - Robin Thicke's on Oprah! :lol:

For some, it's pure laziness. :lol:

For me, it's laziness combined with not really buying into societal mores on this one. (There really is nothing wrong with body hair when you look at it objectively. We are meant to have it and it often serves a useful purpose.)

I really only shave because I feel like I have to conform not to be labeled as something that I don't want to be labeled as. IOW, shaving is the lesser of two evils for me. :thumbup:

According to it, my allowable calorie intake went down with it. hmph:glare:

:crying:

This is why I have rule that only Monday's weigh in counts. It makes life simpler.

This is why I have rule that only Monday's weigh in counts. It makes life simpler.

That is a great idea! I think I may not count it until then. I will have gained it back by then anyway. I should be back on solids by then (I think). I am trying to take it slow with this fill.

I think I may not count it until then. I will have gained it back by then anyway.

OMG! OMG! I can't believe it! I should never have said I wasn't going to count my weigh in! I hit ONDERLAND! :lol: OMG! I am crying! I haven't seen 1 anything on the freaking scale in 10 years! I didn't update my ticker. I want to so badly, but I know that I will cross back over 200 by Monday, but my goodness! I actually saw it on the scale! I re-weighed 8 times just to see it again! :thumbup:

Way to go, Slim!!! Yay!!!! Take a pic of the scal showing the number - it will continue to be an inspiration....

I'm so happy for you.:lol::w00t::thumbup: