Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

LOL - Luluc --- Is it a baby spoon? That's what I'll need! I think I still have some of those left over from the baby days.

:thumbup: Soup spoon should do fine...HA,

i'll drive MIL crazy w/all the small bites (she's one that loads the plate up - for EVERYONE) - but that's what the holidays are for:w00t:

Perfect, are you kidding? It is 59 degrees!!! I am freezing!! But, I do have a lovely fire going in the fireplace right now.

I get up this early to get ready for work.
Posting just to post.

Oh and to say that I'm now in a size that you can't put over your head without unbuttoning the top button!

Love the new Mac avi!

Well yanno, you put it out there, loser. WTH did you plagiarize from me; that's what I don't understand.

caused I used "yanno"

I am off to wet vac ewww, it's tooo early for this crap!:cursing:

No pun intended, right! Hehehe

Posting to post...

Hello - hope everyone is doing well. Thanksgiving is next week (like you didn't already know that - lol)...

Leslie, I haven't heard from you for weeks! Do I need to cut back on the stalking / heavy breathing phone calls??

Well thank goodness for Thanksgiving. I'm going to have my first Holidays with Hitler (my band) and I'm sure he will not let me have anything I want.

LOL

Your band has a funny little mustache and one testicle ?!?

My band's name is Trixie!

Posting to post that a male that was told to never IM, email, or call me sent me an email today with his marathon pics. Um, hello, why in the world does he think I would want to see those? Some folks (coughmencough) don't follow directions well. :cursing:

Perfect, are you kidding? It is 59 degrees!!! I am freezing!! But, I do have a lovely fire going in the fireplace right now.

Susan - you're like the women that I saw here in wool gloves in 60 degree weather!!!

My band's name is Trixie!

Posting to post that a male that was told to never IM, email, or call me sent me an email today with his marathon pics. Um, hello, why in the world does he think I would want to see those?

Because it the first annual nude raw oyster eating marathon? Sheesh, if you want me to quit sending you pics, change your email, like all the other ladies do....

PJTP: Driving from the airport back to the mine site, last week, I spotted these and thought you guys might be interested:

Horses01.jpg

Horses02.jpg

Horses03.jpg

The mine site is on a lease inside a private cattle station (Lissadell Station) - that's the mine tailings dam in the background. There are a lot of wild horses around, but I think these are too good looking and in too good a condition to be brumbies. More likely they are the station's stock, turned loose while Mum raises her baby... Aren't they beautiful??

I'm bored at work, so I thought I'd post some more :)

The view from my office, looking east:

EasternView.jpg

The view from my office looking west:

WesternView3.jpg

WesternView1.jpg

The open pit mine:

OpenPitCentre.jpg

Some general scenery pics from around here:

BirdwatchDay2-01.jpg

BirdwatchDay2-03.jpg

BirdwatchDay2-04.jpg

You build a fire for 59 degrees? :laugh: :)

Heck, I don't even put on a coat until it dips below 40. :angry:

Thats part of the Argyle Diamonds mine site, in the far northern remote reaches of Western Australia. The open pit mine has been running for about 25 years but is going to be shut down in the next year or two, as the underground mine comes on line. Basically, they've been digging down into the mouth of an ancient volcano and have got to the point where taking away the "overburden" (all the rock on the sides of the mine) is more expensive than the diamonds they are getting out of the core in the middle, so we are now digging tunnels down to the bottom of the core and are going to mine our way up it.

As mines in Western Australia go, it's not a bad size but not a patch on the open pit Iron ore mines in the Pilbara region - now those are ENORMOUS!! Several kilometres across usually. To give you an idea of scale, if you look at the mine picture, in the middle of the road at the bottom, there is a tiny white blob. That is one of the huge dump trucks that they use, which is almost as tall as a 5 story building!!

Those are gorgeous pictures! Australia is beautiful. I really want to go there some day.

Bethfrom VA where did you get your avatar?