Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

No official date yet. I am waiting for my approval in the mail and hoping to call and make all the appts on Monday. Once I see the surgeon I get my surgery date...hoping for November 10th

It sunday morning and I'm off to work at my 2nd job. So not in the mood to be happy and chirpy to customers today. Wish I would just crawl back into bed and under the covers.....

Aww She, I'm sorry. I definitely understand tho I'm off work now to recoop; halleluia!

hi guys back at work tonight....got on the scale today 161...whoohoo...I know u guys tired of hearing it but I've been stuck for a month ...so I'll take 1lb at a time and be thrilled...about it

Hi snt day 4 was the day for me when I felt like wow I am ok I will feel normal again soon...I couldn't sleep on my left side for a month tho.

Good luck

I could sleep on my left side the night of surgery. My right side is still too tender so I'm guessing that's where my port is!

I can't wait to be 161!!!!!!! Congrats!

i can actually drink a lot more than i thought i would be able to. i broke down and had 2 Protein Shakes today b/c i was starving!!! i had one coughing fit but other than that, i'm good. haven't had lortab since last night at 10pm (almost 24 hours)!

Wooot! 161! Awesome :w00t: I know the feeling about taking it one lb (or kilo in my case) at a time. I did a little dance this morning when I got the scale and saw a 70!

So, I think every rude, obnoxious, arrogant, mean and narrow minded a-hole within a 50 km radius came into my work today. Apparently some freak is going to call my boss tomorrow to complain that I lied to him about what one of our soils is composed of (I work in a landscape centre). Dude. Its soil. There is soil, compost and sand in there. WTF would I WANT to lie to you about that? Seriously???? Jerk. Funny thing is, when he calls the manager to complain, he's gonna tell him the EXACT same thing. GAAAAAAAAAAAH! Some people have too much time on their hands.

END RANT.

PJTP----I know we have all complained about the Kimkins ads----the one now makes no sense to me, and is even worse than the first!!! It says "Stop wishing. Stop losing. Kimkins." Hello? Stop Losing??? WTH is the point then?????

At least I find these pictures less annoying, maybe because I have not looked at them for weeks on end yet......but hey at least it is NOT a political ad!!!! LOL

Kat

That's hysterical, Kat! I don't even pay attention to them much but that is really a stupid ad! Surely they meant, "Stop wishing. Start losing"!!!

I'm in Georgia which the pundits have predicted will go Republican. A gf was in Wisconsin for business this weekend and said that it's an undecided state and there are sooooo many negative ads up there. I'm glad we aren't forced to listen to them, blech!

PS - I've been on liquids since Tuesday and have only lost 1 pound. Bitter!!!

Edited by SickNTired

Hello everyone viewing the thread right now. :biggrin:

Can someone pls explain to me how I've been on liquids for 7 days and have only lost 1 pound!?! GRR!!!