Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Huh. Coulda sworn there was another post on here tonight. Where oh where could it be? I'll bet Doug Henning had a hand in its disappearance. :biggrin:

Huh. Coulda sworn there was another post on here tonight. Where oh where could it be? I'll bet Doug Henning had a hand in its disappearance. :biggrin:

??? Doug Henning sez Jr magicians should never reveal the their secrets.

??? Doug Henning sez Jr magicians should never reveal the their secrets.

They're not supposed to reveal their (uh, rabbits, yeah, that's it, rabbits) either...but ... Another YouTube flashback. A girl can have no secrets in this crazy technology age :biggrin:.

Heartfire, PLEASE tell me you're going to the doctor the minute you get up! :biggrin:

What she said! Get feeling better soon!

It is after 1am, I'm exhausted, so why am I awake??? ARGHH. I want to sleep. Go to sleep. Lovely sleep.

Until then I will catch up on some of the PJTP activities:

That is so sweet for him to bring you coffee.< /div>

Yep. Somedays he drives me to madness, and then he does something like that. It's the small things that win me over - no bling or dinners out - coffee in bed or the cat litter scooped or something small like that and it's all good!

* construction crew here, demo'ing the master bath - why on earth do folks put wall to wall mirrors all over the place????

Construction crew? Men like Mike Holmes - all muscle-y and cute???

The worst is the mirrors with black or gold 'marble-ing'..

re: mirrors - If I looked like you, I'd have wall to wall to ceiling mirrors everywhere.

Yes indeed-y!

i have turned into a bit of a germaphob due to DH's obsession w/it. god forbid if we're out and i cross my leg and the bottom of my shoe grazes him......now that i think about it, that's probably the maddest he'll ever get w/me.

We all have our breaking point...

Golly. I am my grandmother.

Dusting is not in my vocabulary! You must have had a wonderfully clean grandmother's house to visit!

re- public bathrooms; i worm my way around using my elbows & feet......then sqirt purel in my hand.

i know it's not good to use those items too much - but after an oprah show that said the sinks in public bathrooms had more cooties than the toilet - yeah, grossed out.

BLECH! Almost enough to turn one's stomach to think about it!

I'd last seen him in April, and I've dropped 27 lbs since then, but I wanted more. There's that over-achiever in my personality again -

If I can't get my weight down far enough and get off the diabetes meds, my band doc suggested I consider a bypass :):eek::eek::eek:

Great weight loss achievement! Don't start worrying about other procedures now. Just focus on living the bandster life- which of course is very easy for me to say and next to impossible to do recently!

[

BB......wierd noise in the yard!!!

So...what was it??

Tomorrow I have my physical and that is the last thing I need to submit my application to the state of NC to be approved to become a foster parent. I cannot believe I am almost at the end of the process!

How wonderful!!

I slept til 10 this AM and yesterday and today both, had awakened with a sore throat, still sore. I'm thinking I'm coming down with something and that's why I'm having problems. Scared now to even try the tea. I don't want to start retching again. :biggrin:

This does not sound good; get it checked out!

heartfire-I hope you feel better. Hopefully you will get over whatever it is before it hits you. ***spraying everything down just in case your cooties are strong like Tap's*** :)

:smile::lol::wub:

Have I become the Typhoid Mary of PJTP???

I always open the RR door at work with my upper arm (by leaning into it). We've just transitioned into an *almost* touch-free RR; the soap is definitely less harsh than what we had before!

When the automatic taps and hand dryers work, it's wonderful!

Hope you're not getting the flu!

My thought.

If you are lonely, go into room with mirrors on all 4 walls. Then, you are no longer alone and BEST part - none of those other beotches look better'n you... :biggrin:

ARe you kidding??? They would haunt me - ever seen the 360 irror on 'What Not To Wear?? I'd freak out!

I keep telling myself that I can give them the best that I can offer while they are here and hope that that will impact their lives for the better, even when they move on.

Exactly!!

Thanks. I hope so too. And please, spray as much as yo Not so worried about H1N1 except that my DD is 3 and that's one of the age groups (under 5) that "they" are worried about.

PJTP: I can't keep anything down for long as of yet. In the last 5 hours or so it's only been 3 times but I'm barely sipping any Water too. Just taking it easy.

Little nervous about what's going on. I hurt. Band, stomach, port, all hurt. Trying not to scare myself. I'm also running fevers off and on with the chills. At this point, as bad as it sounds, I'm hoping for a flu bug vs the alternative which is band problems.

Keep us posted; try to rest as stress just makes everything worse!

Do you suppose I can get some sleep now???

Tap,

I've been trying to get the damned sheep smashed into my laptop so I can send them to you. They are not acting like sheep - there's no following the crowd. Darn. Hey, I know, I'll send you clip art sheep. Then you can count until your crusty little eyes close.

Not sleeping sucks! I hope you get back to bed soon. Hope the pink eye leaves you soon too.

I was telling my gf that the teachers wrote in cursive expecting the kids to be able to read it. She too was perplexed! Are you teaching your DS?

:smile:

Nite all :biggrin:

I did teach DS how to write in cursive. I felt that he needed to know it.

Thanks. I hope so too. And please, spray as much as you want. I don't want to infect anyone!! :biggrin:

lol

Me too! Not so worried about H1N1 except that my DD is 3 and that's one of the age groups (under 5) that "they" are worried about.

I'll be praying for you both.

LOL!!!

Good job, Suzy! I :wub: multi-quote!

me too!

'Night!

PJTP: I can't keep anything down for long as of yet. In the last 5 hours or so it's only been 3 times but I'm barely sipping any Water too. Just taking it easy. The fam is all over at the other house so I'm here by myself. Slept for over an hour this evening. That was nice. Kind of sucks to miss our last night together but I don't want to share my cooties either!

Little nervous about what's going on. I hurt. Band, stomach, port, all hurt. Trying not to scare myself. I'm also running fevers off and on with the chills. At this point, as bad as it sounds, I'm hoping for a flu bug vs the alternative which is band problems.

I'm shutting down soon and probably won't be back on til late weekend. Hope y'all have a great weekend!

'Night!

Take care of yourself. Don't wait too long to try to be seen by a doctor.

It is after 1am, I'm exhausted, so why am I awake??? ARGHH. I want to sleep. Go to sleep. Lovely sleep.

Until then I will catch up on some of the PJTP activities:

Yep. Somedays he drives me to madness, and then he does something like that. It's the small things that win me over - no bling or dinners out - coffee in bed or the cat litter scooped or something small like that and it's all good!

The worst is the mirrors with black or gold 'marble-ing'..

Yes indeed-y!

We all have our breaking point...

Dusting is not in my vocabulary! You must have had a wonderfully clean grandmother's house to visit!

BLECH! Almost enough to turn one's stomach to think about it!

Great weight loss achievement! Don't start worrying about other procedures now. Just focus on living the bandster life- which of course is very easy for me to say and next to impossible to do recently!

So...what was it??

How wonderful!!

This does not sound good; get it checked out!

:):lol::eek:

Have I become the Typhoid Mary of PJTP???

When the automatic taps and hand dryers work, it's wonderful!

My thought.

ARe you kidding??? They would haunt me - ever seen the 360 irror on 'What Not To Wear?? I'd freak out!

Exactly!!

Keep us posted; try to rest as stress just makes everything worse!

Do you suppose I can get some sleep now???

I hope that you got some sleep Tap. You aren't typhoid Mary just yet. :wub:

Tap,

I've been trying to get the damned sheep smashed into my laptop so I can send them to you. They are not acting like sheep - there's no following the crowd. Darn. Hey, I know, I'll send you clip art sheep. Then you can count until your crusty little eyes close.

:):lol:

Okay, this is NOT from personal experience...If you are lonely, go into room with mirrors on all 4 walls. Then, you are no longer alone and BEST part - none of those other beotches look better'n you... :biggrin:

HA! I love this! :biggrin:

ooooh....Lu, take pics! take pics!!!!

Yes...and the clucking noises and guilt for being a kid came along with it. "Don't get dirty I just vacuumed!" was her line...But, grandma, I'm 4...I play in mud all day and hate baths...what do you want?

So...what was it??

Yeah, Kat - WHAT WAS IT????

I'd love to go in that mirror w/some things I wear - just to really see. But, yeah, I'd be sweating the whole time in there.

* my general contractor is cute, but after working on our previous home & current one - i know him like a brother now.

now the english granite installer is quite charming - probably the accent.

it's the - demo, wait on plumber. plumbers done, wait on electrician, wait on doors, wait on shutters, wait - wait & then boom it all gets thrown in at once.

jan 1 is expected date we'll see. i'm shopping online for furniture - DH wants my wish list & then he'll "adjust" i'm sure.

* michelle, hope your feeling better this AM!

* suzy, i hadn't heard of the jewelry designs you mention - but that's not surprising as i barely wear any these days.

* 360 mirror NO way - i want to slap that woman sometimes.

* no idea who doug henning is?

* tgif:)

Tap,

OMG!!! coffee. Spewed. Nose. Hurts. Laptop. Wet.

:biggrin::lol::biggrin:

Tap,

:biggrin::lol:

Thanks! I'm at work now, so don't send them...I've enough trouble keeping my eyes open.

* my general contractor is cute, but after working on our previous home & current one - i know him like a brother now.

But he isn't our brother, so pics please!

it's the - demo, wait on plumber. plumbers done, wait on electrician, wait on doors, wait on shutters, wait - wait & then boom it all gets thrown in at once.

I'd prefer total chaos for a short time then prolonged chaos...

* 360 mirror NO way - i want to slap that woman sometimes.

Slap her? Why? I would never go in the mirror room...I don't need to see the confirmation of my age, body and wardrobe catastrophes...

Because I responded within the quotes, it wants more words. Here they are....