Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

What's in a Mojito, if you don't mind me asking?

It's pure heaven - rum, mint, lime, simple Syrup and a little seltzer.

Going to make a pitcher myself tomorrow night - you should as well!

There are worse things to post about and better things to lose.

I'm effed up. And DH is making midnight stuffed peppers.

Oh good grief that one is just TOO easy! :(

Well with that much liquor on board - 'EASY' may be just the word :(

On my fourth mojito. Feelin GOOOOOOOOOD! :(

I'm surprised you're feeling anything - I'd be numb!

I'm stuck at work and I'm posting from my phone because the have banned all net use and mp3 players ...

OMG I'm so bored but I do this job..

SMS - Hi!!! We've missed you!

I'm effed up. And DH is making midnight stuffed peppers.

Plain is sure to appear...

Well with that much liquor on board - 'EASY' may be just the word :thumbup:

:thumbup::thumbup:

Morning all! Dh is off to go apple picking and I'm starting the mountain of laundry. I have to go buy a pair of dress pants - I tried on the ones from last fall and nope, too big! So, new ones it is. I hate shopping, and since I need them for Monday, on-line shopping won't do it...that means going into a store (ICK) on a Saturday (ARGHH!!):)

BBL!

Morning all! Dh is off to go apple picking and I'm starting the mountain of laundry. I have to go buy a pair of dress pants - I tried on the ones from last fall and nope, too big! So, new ones it is. I hate shopping, and since I need them for Monday, on-line shopping won't do it...that means going into a store (ICK) on a Saturday (ARGHH!!):(

BBL!

What an awesome NSV! I hate shopping too, but what a wonderful reason to have to. I hope you find the perfect pants in the first store that you go into.:)

What an awesome NSV! I hate shopping too, but what a wonderful reason to have to. I hope you find the perfect pants in the first store that you go into.:(

Morning Slim! Thanks!

I too hope I find a pair the first store - I hope they are the first pair I pick up too! I can't help but wonder though what size they would have been had I not been eating like a shark since last month:angry::). I can tell I've gained weight - and now I will be away for 2 weeks, and my next fill isn't scheduled until mid_October....oh well.

Morning Slim! Thanks!

I too hope I find a pair the first store - I hope they are the first pair I pick up too! I can't help but wonder though what size they would have been had I not been eating like a shark since last month:angry::(. I can tell I've gained weight - and now I will be away for 2 weeks, and my next fill isn't scheduled until mid_October....oh well.

Don't be so hard on yourself. You hit a rough patch, but you have made your way through it. You are doing great, and don't you forget that.:)

What an awesome NSV! I hate shopping too, but what a wonderful reason to have to. I hope you find the perfect pants in the first store that you go into.:(

Thanks Slim!

Good news/Bad news....

Good news - for the first time since I was about oh maybe 9, I fit into a SINGLE DIGIT sized clothing!!!! I don't care that it was a somewhat stretchy fabric and a manufacturer known for clothes that are a little big, I fit into a size 8......WHOO-HOO!!!

And because I was just so stunned, I left the dressing room (another first, I usually hide in them), walked out and asked a saleslady if I was reading the tag correctly!! And THEN, because I was on a roll, I bought another pair, different color AND 2 new shirts...those unfortunately will always necessitate double-digit sizes.:)

Bad news - there was frost last night. Flowers are wilted. Winter is soon coming....

BUT I FIT A SIZE 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS Would it be so wrong to only buy that manufacturers clothing for the rest of my life???

Edited by tapshoes
Still glowing/dancing/grinning/laughing

Longtime lurker, first time poster in this thread. I like my fish fried...:(

BUT I FIT A SIZE 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No seriously, I had to give you a fist pump and say congratulations!!! That is amazing.:)