Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

WANT to exercise??? Can you bottle that stuff? You'd make a mint!

I wish then I would use it on the days I am SUPPOSE to exercise haha.

PJTP - The regulars may remember me commenting that DH's ex is, well...a little different. Her Christmas gift to him included underwear (and yes, she still gives him gifts, and now gives me one as well); when we went to her place for dinner earlier this year, she still has their wedding picture up. Well, just now she sent him an email - "Under different circumstances, today would have been our wedding anniversary. Happy anniversary."

I think this is weird.

I think I'd send a note saying, "Thanks, but next time can you buy us a matching set of undies? We want to wear them when we sit around talking about how WEIRD you are."

Sign me up for, oh, a MILLION.

Morning all!

I think I'd send a note saying, "Thanks, but next time can you buy us a matching set of undies? We want to wear them when we sit around talking about how WEIRD you are."

That made me LOL! :)

She'd make a mint just selling it to me! I would need maximum dose every day!!

:)

Now THAT was funny!!!

The ex is a nice woman (hence why we have no issues going to each others homes, attending 'family' events with no anxiety/grief), she is just...a little odd. Oh well, far better than a relationship in which there is only daggers and hatred for the ex. The children certainly appreciate it, as do all other family.

Now THAT was funny!!!

The ex is a nice woman (hence why we have no issues going to each others homes, attending 'family' events with no anxiety/grief), she is just...a little odd. Oh well, far better than a relationship in which there is only daggers and hatred for the ex. The children certainly appreciate it, as do all other family.

Yes! So true!!! When DH and I started dating his ex butted in and asked his mom about our sleeping arrangements when we visited his parents. That threw up red flags, but ever since then she's been okay. We're not buddies, but we have gone over to her house and helped his DD hang shelves, and at his DD's parties we all help clean and get stuff ready.

She's odd in that she has never dated anyone since. He was her first, only and last and I just wish she'd move on so that little bit of weirdness can fade. It's been 13 years since their divorce...get a date already!

She's odd in that she has never dated anyone since. He was her first, only and last and I just wish she'd move on so that little bit of weirdness can fade. It's been 13 years since their divorce...get a date already!

13 years without a date?!?! Is she still harboring a belief he will return or something?? At least I know that isn't DH's issue - she has been in relationships post their divorce, and is quite the social butterfly...and she does wish us well.

via the pjtp thread i caught taps eye gunk.

actually its just weeping - very sad i guess.....:tt1:

i guess i should quit rubbing it...LOL

Are my cooties really that powerful??

the ARE!!!

left eye is teary, won't let up & that's strange cause i have such dry eyes that i get collagen implants in the tear ducts twice a yr...

Hi everyone!

Hi Tap! I hope that your eyes are starting to feel better. I have been on here a few times to try to catch up, but have not been able to. I have been reeling all day. They announced a layoff at my company. Thankfully, I don't think I will be directly affected, but is hitting extremely close. They do our layoffs by seniority. Retirement eligible people can volunteer to take a retirement package that includes something like 1 or 2 years pay plus whatever their pension would be. Supposedly, before they announced the layoff number, they polled to see how many people would be willing to take the retirement package and then based their number on that. Well, it seems that some of the people that told them they would take the package are no longer willing. That means that the lowest in seniority will be let go. If there are job openings in other cities, they could apply, but it is not a given that they would get it. All of the people that would be forced out work with me directly. I am 5th from the bottom in my city and they are letting 3 go. That is cutting it very close. It is even more scary when I think about the fact that they can announce a layoff every quarter. If the bottom 3 are let go, then it is very possible that next quarter could be me. That is a hard pill to swallow when all of my experience is wrapped up in this industry. Although they aren't the only pony show in this town, they are pretty darn close. My husband couldn't carry the load of the household on his shoulders (his paycheck can't even cover our utilities per month). I know that there are others going through this right now. I am not even trying to diminish what anyone else is going through. I know that any job loss in today's economy is hard. It just scares the crap out of me to think that I am the main bread winner in this house, and I could lose my job.

On a MUCH brighter note: DS brought home an all A progress report.:tt1::thumbup::thumbup: