Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

i'm very picky w/my dogs as well, i spend a lot on their food (nutro natural lamb/rice - get at feed store).

my lab is a wunderlust - has 3 families that he goes to visit and plays w/their dogs. i have to tell them NUMEROUS times not to feed him..., and at first i didn't want to offend - but i weigh 10lbs more than him as of his last checkup 4wks back.

his collar no longer fits & his ass is huge (takes after mom:tongue:).

nothing wrong telling them, that you appreciate the care - they are on a special diet and going a few hrs w/out is better than disrupting their digestive system.

****says the lab owner who has had to clean powdered sugar off his face****:unsure:

The thing is, I've told them that. Don't get me wrong, they feed their dog good stuff, so I know that's what they gave mine. We feed them good stuff too, but their systems get used to what we feed them -- the big dog especially. She has a terribly sensitive stomach, and one time after they gave her some "snausages," she puked for two days.

I'm sure they forgot, and dinner was never mentioned last night. I need to figure out how to say it so that it won't sound like I'm an ingrate. Seriously, maybe if I show them what all it has done to them, they might get the idea. I mean, the little one got an upset stomach so bad he puked AND crapped (semi-diarrhea) in my bed. :thumbdown:

Maybe showing them will stick in their heads. I dunno...

PJTP-I finally have a NSV! I bought (and fit into) size 14 pants!:thumbdown: They are khaki Dickie pants. They are a little snug on the thighs, but I have room in the waist! Holy crap!

pjtp-i finally have a nsv! I bought (and fit into) size 14 pants!:thumbdown: They are khaki dickie pants. They are a little snug on the thighs, but i have room in the waist! Holy crap!

fantastic!!!

Slim - that's awesome - congrats!

Beth - sorry about the dogs - hate sick dogs

Do they make bands for dogs?

I am contemplating the 5 shakes a day get to 113 diet!
troublemaker.....

Can you please PM me the info on that, Luluc? I've been stuck at 81kg for MONTHS now and it's driving me crazy.

PJTP-I finally have a NSV! I bought (and fit into) size 14 pants!:thumbdown: They are khaki Dickie pants. They are a little snug on the thighs, but I have room in the waist! Holy crap!

Holy crap is right! Congrats on fitting the Dickie! :unsure:

Slim - that's awesome - congrats!

Beth - sorry about the dogs - hate sick dogs

Do they make bands for dogs?

I'm about ready to put them in plastic wrap until they're done. :thumbdown:

Can you please PM me the info on that, Luluc? I've been stuck at 81kg for MONTHS now and it's driving me crazy.

Yeah, what's that all about? And I wanna try it! :thumbdown:

Ironic Lu our dogs eat the same food.

5 shakes a day to weigh 113..

Ok, stop teasing. Give us the entire story behind this.

By the way, you look awesome in your avi.:thumbdown:

Ok, stop teasing. Give us the entire story behind this.

oh - it's just a running joke.

i'm a fan of the 5 day pouch test - there are MANY here that are agast' about it, it's not shakes all day as it sounds.

but i've had 1 gain over xmas & 2 plateaus in the last 2yrs .....the diet jump started things in the right direction.

many do it to get off sweets & carbs to get back on track. i see no harm / no foul in something that may/may not work for some.

btw brandy - Red is 112lbs right now:)

ROFL sorry guys it is a joke no biggies. But I bet if you drink 5 shakes a day you can get there. Although that doesnt sound like fun to me sounds like slim fast.

haha omg good ol red weighs almost as much as you!

Oh I think I need a fill. I just ate my weight in food.... for the first time in a year.

pretty day in dallas, however i'm a bit over 100 degree days......wouldn't mind if a cold front moved in:)

It was low 90's here with low humidity. It felt like autumn!! So nice!

Then again, like most men, he is a wuss.

You serious? I'm so tough I could be a bouncer for the Double Deuce ("Roadhouse" joke).

The one thing I WILL warn you about, however, is when you eat fatty foods, they kinda go through you. :blushing:

I don't understand what you.....oh.

I am contemplating the 5 shakes a day get to 113 diet!

Howz about I just give you one really violent shake? Could cause weight loss...

PJTP-I finally have a NSV! I bought (and fit into) size 14 pants!:w00t: They are khaki Dickie pants. They are a little snug on the thighs, but I have room in the waist! Holy crap!

W00t!!11

Howdy, hello, and boo hoo. Thanks for all the kind words. I'll totally post a new thread about my (former) doc as soon as things clear up a bit. I wanna warn people!! I need to contact the Board of Healing Arts too. More later.

So, I had a very nice PM from Headhunter. Made me tear up :sneaky:. But now I see his avi says Suspended under it. Anybody know what's up? I wanna respond but can't. Any gossip or fights on threads would be welcome now. I need a distraction.:blushing:

Yay for NSVs, sorry the doggies have the poos, sorry for anyone facing job loss, gall stones suck, whoo hoo on the new pants size, plain is still freaky :thumbup: so all is normal there. I'm sure I forgot some of your posts but I'll do better next time...I promise :w00t:. I'm still kinda reeling from last night. It was so "fun" when the hosp called today to give me my surgery instructions for Thurs. Apparently my doc's office didn't give them the news...seems a bit irresponsible, huh?

Take care everyone and thanks again! I'd appreciate any news on HH. Thanks.

TPG