Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

However, we will soon be at post #15,000.

15000 posts - that's a lot of chatter.

Whoa, I didn't snap to that. :sneaky:

That IS a lot of chatter. And I love when new people come on and start talking fish. :lol:

Slim - as far as where the missing posts go - I think it's Plain pulling a practical joke - since he's denying us his written humor

Beth - hang in there - let me know what I can do and ? - what is talking fish?

I am finally home for the night - morning - day - whatever you want to call it - better jump into bed soon since I'll be getting up in 4.5 hrs.

:sneaky:

what is talking fish?

This original thread had to do with fish. If you look at the first couple pages, people were talking about liking or not liking fish. Pretty funny when somebody comes out of nowhere and starts posting fish recipes. :sneaky:

I am finally home for the night - morning - day - whatever you want to call it - better jump into bed soon since I'll be getting up in 4.5 hrs.

Omg, I don't know how you do it. :lol:

OK - what happened to the post I just posted? It got eaten...

My sleep patterns are back to normal - finally after 5 terrible days of 'sleepless in tapland'.

When I referred to being late, I meant getting out the door. I just cannot get motivated to haul my ass to the Y for 6am...I haven't been there in over a week now. And although I am briskly walking 60+ minutes a day, I know it isn't the same. But my mojo is lost - and frankly, I'm not interested in finding it!:lol:

I keep having the same thing happen to my posts, happening on FB too! I might start getting a complex, thinking nobody likes me :sneaky:

Get your mojo back! After the first week, it just gets harder and harder to get back in the gym. I had an injury in late March and it literally took me almost 6 weeks to get back in the groove again. I only had to take 2 weeks off - it is soooo easy to get out of the habit! Get back out there! (this is me kicking you in the fanny!)

PJTP...is anyone else having trouble on FB? It won't let me leave comments. A window pops up when I try to post saying I am not connected to the internet when I am.

See above, it was a real pain this morning!

This original thread had to do with fish. If you look at the first couple pages, people were talking about liking or not liking fish. Pretty funny when somebody comes out of nowhere and starts posting fish recipes. :w00t:

Fish, I hate fish, how did I end up here?:tt2:

Beth~ I am sending my thoughts and prayers your way for you and your family! Hopefully you will get the full story and have some solid information soon. Try not to get worked up and too worried before you really know what is happening. Of course this is so easy to say, but so hard to do! I am similiar, in that I just get those feelings for certain situations, but they can be wrong! (((hugs)))

I don't know how you run on so little sleep! It is the blessing of youth! Well, sweet HOTTIE dreams!:lol:

sweet HOTTIE dreams!:sneaky:

NO NO NO - then she will wake up frustrated...we need her to be relaxed...relaxed. Innocuous dreams of boring nothingness. That's what she needs.

* beth, have good thoughts going your way for your dad!

* LOVE fish

* LOVE the shape ups!!!!

* HATE an open band - just extra time in the gym:sneaky:

* NO vacation; DH doesn't want to board our sick golden - so we'll just go into town tomorrow night for a concert / diner & a night free from "stuff"

* KC have NO idea how you function on so little sleep - i'm a good 8hrs some days more :sneaky:

almost friday - maybe 1000 by then????????

Lu...sorry your puppy is so sick. Enjoy the concert and dinner.< /span>

PJTP...I want to slap Rachel Ray! She just showed some brownies that looked so good! They had cho. mint Andees type candy broken into them and Oreos! I am not a big brownie fan, but my word those looked sooooooo good!

argh... so hard to keep up....

Poker: Played with dh and his friends for a while. They were transparent. Often overplayed their hands. It was easy for me to beat them. Mostly I just played the cards I had and once in a while I'd bluff.

Missing posts go to the same places as missing socks. And all the matching earrings I've lost over the years.

Yes - I'm up, showered and already greeted the primo uno hottie - who of course needed to borrow my dustpan and broom - darn!

Oh - people who think I'm young - LOVE IT! But I do always say that I am convinced I get younger with age!

I don't know how you run on so little sleep! It is the blessing of youth! Well, sweet HOTTIE dreams!:sneaky:

Wasn't too hard since they were working outside my bedroom window while I was 'trying' to go to sleep!

NO NO NO - then she will wake up frustrated...we need her to be relaxed...relaxed. Innocuous dreams of boring nothingness. That's what she needs.

Oohhh - tough quandry - not sure how I lean now?

But since I'm wide awake - bring on the hottness!!!! :lol:

PJTP...I want to slap Rachel Ray! She just showed some brownies that looked so good! They had cho. mint Andees type candy broken into them and Oreos! I am not a big brownie fan, but my word those looked sooooooo good!

Sounds like chocolate freakin' heaven! Plus I am a sucker for chocolate mint. They now have the Girl Scout Thin Mint Blizzard at DQ. I will convince one of the kids to get one, that way I can have a couple of bites!:sneaky:

* LOVE fish

* LOVE the shape ups!!!!

* NO vacation; DH doesn't want to board our sick golden - so we'll just go into town tomorrow night for a concert / diner & a night free from "stuff"

* KC have NO idea how you function on so little sleep - i'm a good 8hrs some days more :w00t: almost friday - maybe 1000 by then????????

Sorry the pup is sick! No fun, hope s/he is feeling better soon. Sorry you don't get the vaca! Sounds like you will still be able to go out and have a nice evening!

Yes - I'm up, showered and already greeted the primo uno hottie - who of course needed to borrow my dustpan and broom - darn!

But since I'm wide awake - bring on the hottness!!!! :lol:

I find it interesting that primo uno is always coming to borrow things from you!??? Is he not working next door? HMMM!

I don't know how you run on so little sleep! It is the blessing of youth! Well, sweet HOTTIE dreams!:tt2:

She has a battery pack hidden somewhere with Energizers. :lol:

No, hottie dreams! Must have hottie dreams.

Ebony, you around? How's your day going, hon?

* LOVE fish

* LOVE the shape ups!!!!

* KC have NO idea how you function on so little sleep - i'm a good 8hrs some days more :eek:

almost friday - maybe 1000 by then????????

So sorry about your dog. Enjoy your concert, dinner, and "free" stuff.

Fish, I hate fish, how did I end up here?:eek:

Fish makes me gag!:smile:

Stop looking at the chocolate. It is trying to suck you in!

Missing posts go to the same places as missing socks. And all the matching earrings I've lost over the years.

I should have known. Of course, it is always my favorite earrings that disappear.:mad:

Oh - people who think I'm young - LOVE IT! But I do always say that I am convinced I get younger with age!

You prove that daily with your energy!

Wasn't too hard since they were working outside my bedroom window while I was 'trying' to go to sleep!

Did you really try to sleep, or did you keep looking out of the window?:sneaky:

Oohhh - tough quandry - not sure how I lean now?

But since I'm wide awake - bring on the hottness!!!! :wink:

Did you take him a tall, cool drink?:w00t: