Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

I mean seriously - the food gets freezer burned before I eat it. So I threw it all in the trash this morning - and there's the waste!

Been busy all morning baking - made blueberry zucchini bread and muffins and zucchini brownies

Ummmm, do you not see an apparent contradiction here? throwing out food because it will get freezer burn, and then baking more? Unless of course, you are like me, and give the baked goods to friends, tenants, and/or coworkers. In which case, I completely undertand!

Luluc - I now might have to hate you and your little skinny toned arms too!

:):lol:And when I read it fast it was 'skinny toad arms'...and I thought, yes, they are about the diameter of a toads arm! Written in green because yes, I'm jealous!

KC~ I wish I could cook - not very good at it, but I do try. I just know if I made it most of it would be thrown away. Zucchini brownies - now that sounds interesting!

Lu~ You look awesome!

Beth~ sorry about the job. But you will be very busy with school! There is something else out there for you, just keep looking!

Tap~ here you on the flesh wings - I hate my arms! Swear I would lose at least 20lbs if I had all the extra skin removed. Gross!

PJTP: It is hard to keep up with everyone! I had to play mommy taxi this morning. Up early and making the rounds. Then I was able to come home and get some weeding in before the sun moved to the front of the house. It has been so hot, haven't been out keeping up with the weeds and some of them look like trees! Got one wheelbarrow load done - I feel better about that!

Have plans to run up in the mountains with DH this evening. I think I will take one of my dogs if it cools down enough. Should be a nice out and back run with great views! I need to get a smaller camera so I can get some pictures in while I am out running.

well now you know & your school plans can go on - so long as your home life is OK, whats that status?

I don't know... I'm just "here." Surviving. I miss kiddo, still mad about the trip, still uncertain about the situation with hubby, just peeved at him in general (sore as well that he didn't do a damn thing for me for my birthday, and that's becoming a norm too...). I'm just feeling like an overall bitch right now, a whiny bitch. And I hate being that person, though I seem to do it so well.

Didn't think I"d see this did ya?? Ha! Well i did! Now what? I don't really know.. LOL :) Don't wanna git all ghetto up in here!

Wow, I thought I was in the clear. I mean, you're never here and it was buried! DRATS!! *ducks and runs for cover :thumbup:

i shouldn't complain - but my outter thighs could stand a bit of Lipo, since all the squats in the world isn't working on that "blip".

i'll post a pic i took yesterday when DH said i looked good & didn't NEED lipo.....probably take it down later (in my laundry rm).

ok - my one & only pic of me on this website (other than hidden avi:tongue:)

Omg, you look HAWT!!!!! :)

You guys crack me up!

Beth - sorry about the job, we'll just have to pray for a better one to come along. Have also been wondering about your home life - don't want to hound you - just want you to know I'm thinking about you and care how things are going.

Job -- not gonna happen. I used this job as my cut-off... if it didn't happen, it was my clue that school full-time will be it.

Home life is okay... just bummed. I haven't recovered from this past weekend. I don't do well when things are up in the air. I'm one that likes to know what's happening. And I won't lie, a full load of classes scares the bejesus out of me. I've never done it before, and I want to succeed.

PJTP...

Omg, you look HAWT!!!!! :)

Seriously, Lulu - what SHE said...damn, girl, you do look good! Wish my arms looked like that - but then, I've still got quite a few pounds to go before I even get close to the proportional loss you've had...

Going back to work now before I get in trouble for posting during the work day :thumbup:

i shouldn't complain - but my outter thighs could stand a bit of Lipo, since all the squats in the world isn't working on that "blip".

i'll post a pic i took yesterday when DH said i looked good & didn't NEED lipo.....probably take it down later (in my laundry rm).

DIVA - i tried those on at dicks sporting good......they ARE heavy, how do you like them.???? i wouldn't mind the investment if i heard a few reviews...

ok - my one & only pic of me on this website (other than hidden avi:tongue:)

Holy Smokes Girl!! Look at ur skinny arse! LOL You look great! I wanna get there so bad... :)

My review of these shoes are they are one in a million. I really love them and are worth every danged penny I spent on them. When your walking you can really feel that burn. I really truly felt like I did when I was jogging before - super sense of accomplishment.

I was having to walk at LEAST two miles before I started to feel like I was doing any kind of workout. With these shoes I started to feel it from a quarter to half mile. They are great!

Okay, so I type "blush for me please" and hit post - and a gazillion posts show up between Lu's "red or white?" post and mine.

I had no idea what you meant Glou.. so I was going to reply: :)