Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

The food on that website literally made me want to get ill, it all looked gross to me.

Me too.

Get him to play "Smoke on the Water"!

I thought it was Stairway to Heaven.

Hi guys.. I'm up early going to gym the spa day ... Congrats beth on your weight loss liquids are great way to jump start losing again.. Today is bfs birthday I hope I can avoid going out for dinner that's my personal strategy for staying at goal avoid food all food.. I know I should be able to face my demons but I think of food as a addiction. I haven't been sober that long... If I was a addict I wouldn't hang out in a crack house.

I know I should be able to face my demons but I think of food as a addiction. I haven't been sober that long... If I was a addict I wouldn't hang out in a crack house.

Hmmmmm....well that's one way of looking at it. Whatcha get the BF for his birthday? Or is it too personal to talk about here, hmmmmm? Get it? Get it?

PS- I'm talking about sex. Sometimes my subtlety does me in.

Sorry about the snot issues, babygrl. That really doesn't sound very pleasant.

Plain, are you living vicariously through others sex lives?

The weather here is yucky today and I have meetings all day long. Not looking forward to today at all.

It's cold and I am feeling icky. One minute I am hot the next I am freezing. Yesterday was 70degrees out and I froze most of the day. Today it isn't gonna get above 45 and a 10 degree windchill, so it will basically be 35. I am supposed to get a fill today, but think I will cancel. I have to drive an hr and a half away. It takes forever for my car to warm up. Besides I have a lot of phlem and feel full this morning. I am afraid if I get a fill I will be to tight because of it. I just took a Mucinex DM. Hopefully that will work. Normally I have eaten/ drank Breakfast by now. The thought of food in any form doesn't sound good to me. 36_1_31.gif

Sorry to be whiney.

pjtp- sipping on a diet coke right now - my first one in FOREVER and it tastes GREAT, that was a hard one to give up. sorry everyone has the sniffles/snots going on - i myself am starving, and there is nothing but healthy food in the house. i feel like diving in a bag of chips (TOM). :eek:

I got him a indoor grill so he can eat more meat...

Um, do you really want HIM to eat more meat? :tt2:

No I don't want anyone to eat more meat...I know that's what people do though.. So I put my foot in my mouth and now I'm having people over for dinner tonight... Ugh...

I really don't like fried anything. I just realized that. Every time I eat an onion ring, I pull the onion out and leave the breading. Same with fish and chips. I can't think of anything that I eat fried that I don't take the outside off

I have to go to a baby shower this weekend. I plan to take an appetite suppressant to help me avoid cake. I have no willpower to watch people eat something I love,

and chocolate cake calls for heavy artillery.

PJTP: I'm really having one of those days. I've already bitched out a lawyer, 2 contract administrators, an operations manager, a sales manager and 3 sales people. I still have a lot of bitching left in me. TOM is really killer this month because it decided to skip last month.

Also, I just embarrassed the hell out of myself at the gas station. I was trying to put gas in my car (DH came through with the Mercedes for Valentine's) and couldn't figure out how to open up the frickin gas tank. I read the quickie manual and it didn't have anything in it. I looked at all the damned buttons and didn't see an obvious one although the trunk did pop a couple of times. I finally found the "refueling" page on the big manual and it said I had to unlock the car from the hand remote. That didn't work. So back in the car and read again - then I saw what I missed. I had to unlock the car with the hand remote and then push the magic portal on the gas cover in just the right spot. Anyway, it took me 15 minutes to figure it out. I was almost in tears. This is exactly what happened to me the first time I tried to gas up my very first car (Trans Am) when I was 16. I actually did cry that time and the nice police man asked me why I was crying and I told him it was because my car was defective since it didn't come with a gas thingie. He laughed, patted me on the shoulder and pulled the license plate to show me that my car did indeed come with a gas thingie. He even pumped the gas for me.

Now you all can stop laughing at me and resume PJTP.

I hate pumping my own gas. I feel for ya. I have to do it when I visit my dad in AZ. Here in Oregon, it's against the law to pump your own gas. Unemployment here is one of the highest in the nation, so they don't want to put people out of jobs.

Donna, did you get your fill? I can't remember when you said it was going to be. I am afraid to have anymore put back in, but being able to eat as much as I want is not a good thing for me.