Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yes Ma’am! Thick, hearty, filling, nutritious, delicious all come to mind. My sauce had green Beans and Brussels, garlic and onion powder, celantro leaves, but veggies were super fall apart tender so Kids hardly felt them. Kids lapped it up with real Spagetti, while I did Zucchini spagetti spirals and I felt like I was just having another dinner. Kids also could not tell meatballs were no meat! [emoji50][emoji1]
Oh my that looks scrumptious delicious!

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

Had a follow up Friday and I'm finally released to go back on my RA meds and to get into the pool again. So excited for the pool! Ready to get back on my meds because these latest weather changes have been rough on me and extremely painful.

Hope everyone is doing great!

Met a guy Friday, super nice fellow, getting ready to retire, wants to relocate to Lake Norman. Talk ,about fate!

That's cool.

Can you believe our Summer has come to an end?? This has been so much fun making friends, cheering everyone on, and watching all the progress!

Here is our September Golden Key winners!

@Frustr8, @Jingle123423, @karyn2018, @roseinnj, @Lisam72, @richiewho, @Svdlux23, @Natalie B, @KatallacStrong, @Suesloosinit, @Laura7, @MargoCL

Sept.png

On 10/01/2018 at 16:38, Ylime said:

Can you believe our Summer has come to an end?? This has been so much fun making friends, cheering everyone on, and watching all the progress!

Here is our September Golden Key winners!

@Frustr8, @Jingle123423, @karyn2018, @roseinnj, @Lisam72, @richiewho, @Svdlux23, @Natalie B, @KatallacStrong, @Suesloosinit, @Laura7, @MargoCL

Sept.png

Thx

Thought I would never gain my Golden Keys and there I AM. Justifies the trials NOW.

I have lost 37 pounds since the end of July. 15 on my 4+week liver-shrinking diet, 22 since my surgery day Sept 5 2018. Just think how much more I would lose if I could get back on the Defecation Daily Scheme! 💩

What is golden key?

An recognition YLime gave,up when we avheivedour surgery goal and are now recovering. Scroll back up a few postings and you'll see what I mean!😛

I saw the little graphic and wondered then as well! Well then I have my golden keys too! Yay!

sure do cause You Are Winner like me. You are just succeeding better!

I don’t know about that! I’ve been in a stall for like a week. Constipation but finally I’m going again. Did generic colace each night. Now I think I’ll do it every other night. I’ve also started trying things that “feel right.” I heard a surgeon say that my body is infinitely smarter than my doctor so I started trusting my body more. I’ve seen improvements since. I am just learning very slowly how much and how slowly to eat and what to eat. Lost 30lbs in a month and only about 1lb in a week lol. My husband reminded me slow is better anyway. Introducing more rigorous exercise will be next once I’m consuming more than 150 calories! I struggle constantly to get Protein and Water and I never reach goals but I’m doing my best and that is enough! When I struggle, I am inspired by you! You are hangin tough and so I know I can too!

Well thank you, that helps on my Nasty what next day. Woke up nauseous, remember I'm 72, better look for Star in the Eastn hubby died 6 years and 2 months ago and no 9be has asked me to Mattress Man no. A slightly sore throat and stuffy nose, forgot my Zyrtec at bedtime, so popped one this morning. I don't sleep that well or for l9ng periods so next dose won't be affected. See surgeon Tuesday suppose I should be making a list of intake for him for 3 days? Been pretty sad, I am bored with my liquid diet, shakes, have varied with flavors, got a box of Bariatric Pal ones, prepakaged one seem so sweet Bone broths, vegan broth from Wal-Mart, now that does taste good. Strained cream Soups, I tried to puree veggies into it, Precious would have none of That. Varied waters, tra la la la! In the meantime Precious Pouch is the Empress of the🌏 world.

And now Summer has put away the shorts, halters, and folding chairs, and I can only pray we are all healing and on our way to a Bright New Future . It was quite a season, a season of change for us all, now Autumn will have its own group of people seeking and finding their own Weight Loss answers, and we are now the Veterans they will ask advice from. Pretty Heady, isn't it?