Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

5 days of not losing, I’d say week 5 is my first official stall. Is it weird that I’m already wondering if I’m going to fall or if my sleeve isn’t working? Granted I did lose a good amount already but it’s a little scary that I just stopped losing 😭

22 hours ago, sassysleever76 said:

5 days of not losing, I’d say week 5 is my first official stall. Is it weird that I’m already wondering if I’m going to fall or if my sleeve isn’t working? Granted I did lose a good amount already but it’s a little scary that I just stopped losing 😭

I'm in a stall amd only lost 12 lbs in the first 2 weeks after surgery - so I've had those thoughts as well. But I think it's common to feel this way. We just have to get out of our own heads. You'll start losing again soon.

On 09/17/2018 at 17:52, ChellNC said:

I'm in a stall amd only lost 12 lbs in the first 2 weeks after surgery - so I've had those thoughts as well. But I think it's common to feel this way. We just have to get out of our own heads. You'll start losing again soon.

For the first time since surgery I went to the gym today. Cardio only and not for very long, BUT I did it‼️

Just now, sassysleever76 said:
6 minutes ago, ChellNC said:

For the first time since surgery I went to the gym today. Cardio only and not for very long, BUT I did it‼️

Yay! Good for you!

3 hours ago, ChellNC said:

I had surgery 8/22, so almost 4 weeks out. I spent first 2 weeks loosing 9lb IVgain! Then spent 3 more days dealing with a blockage nothing by mouth and More IV fluids. Since surgery I am a total of 12.5lb down and scale has not moved in 4 days, but,.. it’s all good! I’ve been working on my head and I’m in a good place! This stall coincided with me starting more full fluids...full Soups with soft veggies. So wondering if the infamous 3 week stall is really just food progression and body adjustments?

Anywho, I’m embracing my stall cuz guess what...this is not a diet! My body is waiting for me to get frustrated and stop but there is no stopping, I’m playing for keeps! It is well! 😊💕

Edited by ellie123

Thanks @ellie123. How are you doing?

Well @ ChellNC are you guys draining out yet or still a little water-logged? Starting to chill down in Ohio at night, hate to see that happen. And Happy Autumn🍁🌲my Summer Peeps. Precious Pouch and I still having uneasy truce. If I feed her what she wants and in a limited amount she doesn't do the Elevator Maneuver--GOING UP! Next stop mouth, HERE I COME!

@Frustr8 we have dried up in my area. The eastern part of the state isn't so lucky yet. Tell that pouch to behave! This evening was my first meal my pouch didn't like. :'(

Wow, time really flies! I can’t believe the summer is over already! Hope everyone is doing well!

Night snacking: I’m having a hard time not snacking at night. I sleep in a recliner many nights, working, researching. And I still have munches, I’m 4.5 weeks out of Sleeve to RNY revision. I’m not going over calories, so a bowl of Cashew Yoghurt with Blue berries, a high Protein low carb bar, or some protein chips. But worried and wondering if this is undermining my efforts? And why do I still have munchies anyways? Surgery date 8/22, I’ve lost 28lb total, 14 before and 14 after ::

I have the same problem at night. Did Pre surgery as well. Now I just drink my Water until I'm full. It doesn't last as long as a meal but I just drink more when I get the munchies again. If it gets really bad I just go to sleep. I did cave last night when I opened the fridge and saw a box of pizza my wife must have brought home from her meeting at work. I took a slice and ate the cheese and sauce, along with about 3 full bites. I was stuffed and felt horrible after but it's the 1st time I've cheated like that since surgery. Sucks!!!!

Did you feel like you had the NEW Jersey Devil in your gut? Funny , that doesn't tempt me, although I loved it well enough before. Today what I am thinking about? A medium well steak with sauteed pertabello, crimini or another of their mushroom. cousins. But like a toothless Tasmanian Devil, I could tie in. But I would get no where fast! I just sit howling next to the serving cart!💦💦💦😪

Hey guys, same problem at night for me too. This is def a struggle. I have had zero sugar but I’ve had carbs. I’m upping my Protein tomorrow and going to try to keep better track of my calories. Did anyone else’s hair start falling out yet?

On 18/09/2018 at 4:39 AM, ellie123 said:

I had surgery 8/22, so almost 4 weeks out. I spent first 2 weeks loosing 9lb IVgain! Then spent 3 more days dealing with a blockage nothing by mouth and More IV fluids. Since surgery I am a total of 12.5lb down and scale has not moved in 4 days, but,.. it’s all good! ( instant knockout coupons) I’ve been working on my head and I’m in a good place! This stall coincided with me starting more full fluids...full Soups with soft veggies. So wondering if the infamous 3 week stall is really just food progression and body adjustments?

Anywho, I’m embracing my stall cuz guess what...this is not a diet! My body is waiting for me to get frustrated and stop but there is no stopping, I’m playing for keeps! It is well! 😊💕

Thank you