Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

That's great. My surgery is May 2nd.

• Like 1

Mine is schedule for May 1st!!! Start my pre-op diet one week from today.

• Like 1

So just gonna jump in here. Got my surgery date today 5/14 I’m so excited and terrified at the same time!
HW 260
CW 223 (this morning! Yay me)
GW 150
5’5”

• Like 5

3 hours ago, jules1 said:

That's great. My surgery is May 2nd.

Another person in the May 2nd party :) Welcome aboard!

So just gonna jump in here. Got my surgery date today 5/14 I’m so excited and terrified at the same time!
HW 260
CW 223 (this morning! Yay me)
GW 150
5’5”

We have the same date!!!! [emoji847]

• Like 1

My surgery date is May 1st, submitting for approval tomorrow!! So nervous.

• Like 2

I’ve been moved to May 14th, looks like there are quite a few of us on that date!

• Like 3

On 4/10/2018 at 3:47 AM, debbie89 said:

Feel the same way. But keep telling myself to push through as I am tired of constantly being anxious about will I fit there, can I walk that, will I break it, what's the weight requirement etc etc etc. Or panicking when I tried skiing as I had this horrible thought that I wouldn't be able to stand if I fell down...since currently I have to do the whole turn around and get up from the knees

I hear you. I hate feeling anxiety because I don't know if I can fit in something and get embarrassed. I can understand how you'd feel about skiing, although I never tried, I would definitely be scared I wouldn't be able to get up :( We will be pushing through this together May is our month!

• Like 2

Just got my surgery date of 5/3/18. Three weeks from tomorrow. So many mixed feelings here too! I had my barium swallow (upper GI) test on Monday and hope I passed. I excited, nervous, scared. Has to be done. I have a wedding in Montreal the weekend before. Probably going to be a l-o-n-g weekend with the pre op diet! I was given a lot of information today about Vitamins to get, Protein Drinks to get, etc. I want to set myself up for success before I go away for the long weekend. I'd love to share information and support!

Lisa

Can I get in on this little group too please? My surgery date is 5/3/18, so I'm very close!

• Like 2

Can I get in on this little group too please? My surgery date is 5/3/18, so I'm very close!

Welcome! [emoji4]

Oh snap, right around the corner. How exciting!

SW:275
GW:150
Height: 4ft 11in
VSG: 5/11/2018

H