Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where are these trolls coming from?

On 2/16/2018 at 2:27 AM, goldenbarbie said:

Also what’s up with people who haven’t even had surgery just putting there opinions everywhere

KaKatLady can post her opinion. So can every other newbie who wants to.

Please read this again, GoldenBarbie.

Note where KaKatLady answers your questions...with a guess she admits is a guess...

And you're rude as crap to her.

KaKatLady is 72 years old, and she's harmless. When you pissed all over her...and AGAIN took a piss on her with this "troll" thread...it did not endear me.

I think you owe her an apology.

Well since you’re assuming so much let me correct and inform you! Katkat speaks to me all the time. No harm was meant in the comment, she would’ve said so otherwise. This topic that I started has nothing to do with Katkat, clearly as I said comments are from weeks ago. But of course you decided to magically miss that part [emoji6]

Now let’s discuss you! Are you ok? You owe yourself an apology for being pathetic and lacking self esteem. Assuming that I’m posting about another member PERIOD is ridiculous, age is irrelevant. I’m not you. I don’t obsess over people on the internet. You just seem to have a negative comment on every single thing I post, including you telling me that you have a problem with me posting MY full body pictures. Are you ok? Why are you upset that I post full body pictures of myself? Why do you think I would care? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Quite ironic that you didn’t respond to that comment but you want to make this one. Cut it out [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] you’re obsessed.

You can’t stop me from writing WHATEVER I WANT and you can’t stop me from posting FULL BODY PICTURES WHENEVER I WANT!

[emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji8]

KaKatLady can post her opinion. So can every other newbie who wants to.

Yes even people who have had surgery or just want to be on here! They can post whatever ignorant, irrelevant and rude opinions they want to, like you for example [emoji4]

5 hours ago, goldenbarbie said:

Well since you’re assuming so much let me correct and inform you!

The dates say something different.

What date did you make this snarky assed post to KaKatLady?

You posted this in this thread on February 16, too: "Also what’s up with people who haven’t even had surgery just putting there opinions everywhere and being rude?"

She wasn't being rude. You were.

On 2/16/2018 at 2:27 AM, goldenbarbie said:

Also what’s up with people who haven’t even had surgery just putting there opinions everywhere and being rude?

You posted this within a day of telling KaKatLady that your question "was for people who had the surgery"

Edited by Creekimp13

A lot of people on this board have tremendous success. Many of them have made stunningly gorgeous transformations.

They post a before and after pic, get some heartfelt kudos for their hard work, and try to help others.

None of them gloat or ask random people if they've been to the gym today.

Just sayin'

Edited by Creekimp13

Sigh
This seems like a lot of personal attacks on a person no one on here knows
Text on a screen doesn't always indicate tone IRL
And that's a two way street
There is always the option of not responding , blocking or even reporting a post that is unfavorable

Hi@Tealael. It may seem like a lot of personal attacks to you on one person, however, in reality the posts on this thread are RESPONSES to personal attacks on other members. It’s unclear to me how you may not conclude that after reading through the thread from the beginning.

Although “text on a screen doesn’t always indicate tone IRL,” the tone is clear in this thread.@goldenbarbie has gone pretty low at times by taking personal information shared on other threads and bringing it up when a response is given she dislikes. Just as characters in a book are clear as individuals and have varying personalities that can be discerned based on their responses to and interactions with other characters, their tones can be expressed clearly through written word with many people noting the same tones.

The tone used by the OP was viewed in the same way by many members who then backed up those who were verbally smacked by OP. So, while you may believe that the OP is being personally attacked, quite the opposite is true...she has personally attacked others. “Did you go to the gym today,” was not a harmless question because it was not asked in a polite, positive conversation. It was asked as a way to shut down those who posted responses the OP disliked.

Sigh

[emoji258]

I've been on this thread from the beginning, but I chose not to post.

I have been trolled also.

I know exactly when the "tides turned " and how. So im super clear on all of it.

But a person complaining about people trolling her account and a few exchanges that were not kind (on both ends) very quickly turned into a witch hunt

And this forum has become Salem

A lot of people on this board have tremendous success. Many of them have made stunningly gorgeous transformations.
They post a before and after pic, get some heartfelt kudos for their hard work, and try to help others.
Just sayin'

HAHAHAHAH YOURE MAD THAT I LOOK GOOD! The only person that thinks I “gloat” because I LOVE MYSELF IS YOU [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] posting FULL BODY PICTURES of myself and my progress isn’t gloating. You’re just UPSETTTTTTT !

I’m going to laugh at you with each response you make now because you’re literally pathetic and you’ve proven my point.

Hahahahaha maybe I should start posting daily progress pictures now [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji854]

Just sayin'

Actually are you BODY SHAMING me? [emoji57] You have a problem with me taking pictures of “my butt” when all I’ve posted is full body pictures LIKE EVERYONE ELSE! [emoji848][emoji57] Or you just UPSET THAT I LOVE MYSELF AND MY PROGRESS? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

HAHAHAHAH a joke you are literally a joke!

50 minutes ago, Tealael said:

I've been on this thread from the beginning, but I chose not to post.

I have been trolled also.

I know exactly when the "tides turned " and how. So im super clear on all of it.

But a person complaining about people trolling her account and a few exchanges that were not kind (on both ends) very quickly turned into a witch hunt

And this forum has become Salem

Hi @Tealael. I agree that there are trolls. I even had one. I suspected he was up to no good when I saw he never posted nor replied to anything but sent a flirty message. And I think it’s a good idea to let others know.

Although likening this forum to Salem may be a reach, thank you for being positive. Our opinions differ obviously but I appreciate how considerate you are when you share your view.

I don't know about trolls.

I am however, a Naigerian prince, and I do not come to you by chance.
The Naigerian government is offering free bariatric surgery services, and a lifetime supply of post op Vitamins.< br /> Kindly send me your details, and $250 (application form and registry processing fee).
As proof, that is my picture along with that of our finance minister, discussing as I was typing this message.
Peas be unto yew.

Signed,
SumGai Onlyne.

***Sent from one of those dubious gadgets***

File:14052009.jpg

3 minutes ago, Middus said:

The Naigerian government is offering free bariatric surgery services, and a lifetime supply of post op Vitamins.
Kindly send me your details, and $250 (application form and registry processing fee).
As proof, that is my picture along with that of our finance minister, discussing as I was typing this message.
Peas be unto yew.

Signed,
SumGai Onlyne.

File:14052009.jpg

You win the internets :lol:

The Naigerian government is offering free bariatric surgery services, and a lifetime supply of post op Vitamins.< br> Kindly send me your details, and $250 (application form and registry processing fee).
Peas be unto yew.

Signed,
SumGai Onlyne.

latest?cb=20090514145212&key=2cc472d02155caecad150d6bd53bca2c7f87ce883f23fde32f4743e4810dee1f

Where can I wire the money to?

The Naigerian government is offering free bariatric surgery services, and a lifetime supply of post op Vitamins.< br> Kindly send me your details, and $250 (application form and registry processing fee).
Peas be unto yew.

Signed,
SumGai Onlyne.

latest?cb=20090514145212&key=2cc472d02155caecad150d6bd53bca2c7f87ce883f23fde32f4743e4810dee1f

Nigerian*