Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where are these trolls coming from?

50 minutes ago, goldenbarbie said:

Since were quoting I don’t think that persons comment was rude so why would I vent about that?

Soooo did you go to the gym today apple? or have you been on here searching through posts all day? Let’s be productive!

I’m at the gym now! Taking a break between swimming & floor exercise.

I don’t know what youre talking about or why you’re watching my posts [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] go to the gym or something more productive [emoji8] I just came back! Did you workout today?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]lol. Go too the gym today... did u workout omg I'm dying

Sent from my SM-G935T using BariatricPal mobile app

Some people like to force theyre beliefs and procedures on eberybidy they can because nobody will listen to them in real life so they come on here and unleash. Try to find a good area and you'll be good. Just don't ever ever post about alcohol. God forbid u have drink 3 mos out . These people will burn u at the stake.

Sent from my SM-G935T using BariatricPal mobile app

Oh trust me I know! God forbid someone is honest and opens up about eating a snack wanting advice it’s over that was me a few months ago and I literally deleted this app I was in shock at how nasty people were!

& haha I refuse to be apart of the negativity wish some would be more humble and remember we are all on here for one common reason which is our health

I’m at the gym now! Taking a break between swimming & floor exercise.

I know that’s right! I successfully was on the treadmill for 45 mins today. Only took 1 quick break instead of the usual 2/3

I am a tad confused by this entire thread.

This is a forum and negative vibes will come your way. However, letting the negative vibes get to you only hurts you. I understand that people come at you the wrong way or give their two sense when you do not want it but if you post, everyone can see it and has a right to respond. Surgery or not. Remember that if you keep above the negativity, you are the bigger person.

Also, your thread came up while I was helping another member. I thought the subject sounded interesting so I read the whole things. The perks of loving to read.

Edited by Sleeve1stFitNext

I don't do the gym quite yet. Took my doodle (see pic) for a long walk, did the exercises recommend by physical therapist, ran errands. Maybe after surgery I will be gym worthy ;-)

That’s awesome! I prefer at home exercises than the gym, everyone stares. And doodle is adorable!

I'm sorry what is the issue? *scratches head* Just ignore them this nifty feature on the forum in your settings, go figure

I am a tad confused by this entire thread.
This is a forum and negative vibes will come your way. However, letting the negative vibes get to you only hurts you. I understand that people come at you the wrong way or give their two sense when you do not want it but if you post, everyone can see it and has a right to respond. Surgery or not. Remember that if you keep above the negativity, you are the bigger person.
Also, your thread came up while I was helping another member. I thought the subject sounded interesting so I read the whole things. The perks of loving to read.

[emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji8]

I'm sorry what is the issue? *scratches head* Just ignore them this nifty feature on the forum in your settings, go figure

The issue is you making a snarky comment when you should be focusing on your emotions and meds. Sorry I couldn’t ignore this one [emoji8] feel better babe!

Do something productive and positive today. I went to the gym. How about you?

Definitely a few trolls on here lately....

On 2/18/2018 at 12:05 AM, goldenbarbie said:

The issue is you making a snarky comment when you should be focusing on your emotions and meds. Sorry I couldn’t ignore this one feel better babe!

Do something productive and positive today. I went to the gym. How about you?

I have actually, and thanks! Don't lose heart, there were trolls here before us and shall be after us...and snark is part of being autistic :) If I could pass along some of the social deafness I've been told I'm not missing out on social cues...And I find that helping other people is helping me help myself...take care...

17 hours ago, goldenbarbie said:

Yesssss

(pats on head)

Since were quoting [emoji57] I don’t think that persons comment was rude so why would I vent about that?

Soooo did you go to the gym today apple? or have you been on here searching through posts all day? Let’s be productive!

I was going to agree with you but you seem to be just as rude as some others in this forum. Why are you asking someone if they have been to the gym today? Are you trying to make her feel bad for not going to the gym? That’s pretty low. We are all here for a reason. We are or were severely over weight. No need to belittle someone and tell them they need to be more productive.