Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where are these trolls coming from?

Bad thing about spam/trolls is once they find a new place they tend to flood it for awhile until the admin side can start going IP bans. Unfortunately it's easier said than done. I know there's been some strange ones lately trying to flirt with all the ladies and it's an obvious scammer trolling for personal info.

As to people being rude on the internet...it's the internet. :lol:

"Also what’s up with people who haven’t even had surgery just putting there opinions everywhere"

It's a message board. That's what people do on message boards. The woman who did that to you recently wasn't being rude. She's 72 and she thought she was being helpful.

Last I heard,”Tom, Bert, and William ("Bill") Huggins were three Stone trolls that Bilbo Baggins encountered in the Trollshaws, in Eriador, while with Thorin and Company on their Quest to regain the Lonely Mountain (Erebor)”.

947DCE4E-0C6F-4A88-9836-CBB8DE3B45D8.jpeg

Bad thing about spam/trolls is once they find a new place they tend to flood it for awhile until the admin side can start going IP bans. Unfortunately it's easier said than done. I know there's been some strange ones lately trying to flirt with all the ladies and it's an obvious scammer trolling for personal info.
As to people being rude on the internet...it's the internet. :lol:

No seriously I don’t even look at my inbox anymore [emoji30]

"Also what’s up with people who haven’t even had surgery just putting there opinions everywhere"
It's a message board. That's what people do on message boards. The woman who did that to you recently wasn't being rude. She's 72 and she thought she was being helpful.

I don’t know what youre talking about or why you’re watching my posts [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] go to the gym or something more productive [emoji8] I just came back! Did you workout today?

Last I heard,”Tom, Bert, and William ("Bill") Huggins were three Stone trolls that Bilbo Baggins encountered in the Trollshaws, in Eriador, while with Thorin and Company on their Quest to regain the Lonely Mountain (Erebor)”.imageproxy.php?img=&key=3bbd8bc3022d1b1a9832252b31b10224915884625358ae687d7ccacb7e824e53imageproxy.php?img=&key=3bbd8bc3022d1b1a9832252b31b10224915884625358ae687d7ccacb7e824e53
947DCE4E-0C6F-4A88-9836-CBB8DE3B45D8.jpeg.8e43f094b62915ac8c0124e17326d215.jpeg

[emoji30][emoji81][emoji81][emoji81][emoji81][emoji81][emoji81]

Last I heard,”Tom, Bert, and William ("Bill") Huggins were three Stone trolls that Bilbo Baggins encountered in the Trollshaws, in Eriador, while with Thorin and Company on their Quest to regain the Lonely Mountain (Erebor)”.imageproxy.php?img=&key=3bbd8bc3022d1b1a9832252b31b10224915884625358ae687d7ccacb7e824e53imageproxy.php?img=&key=3bbd8bc3022d1b1a9832252b31b10224915884625358ae687d7ccacb7e824e53
947DCE4E-0C6F-4A88-9836-CBB8DE3B45D8.jpeg.8e43f094b62915ac8c0124e17326d215.jpeg

[emoji13] [emoji13] [emoji13] [emoji106] [emoji173]

Sent from my SM-G935V using BariatricPal mobile app

What?? People saw your post on a forum and you are calling them out for seeing your post?

Edited by Apple203

9 minutes ago, goldenbarbie said:

Apple it’s from WEEKS ago so that’s why it’s a little strange

I know that I assumed you were venting about comments that came up from your post yesterday afternoon about pulled pork. Where you said:

On 2/16/2018 at 2:25 AM, goldenbarbie said:

That’s unfortunate for you. My question is for people who had surgery. Thanks for the opinion

Edited by Apple203

Since were quoting [emoji57] I don’t think that persons comment was rude so why would I vent about that?

Soooo did you go to the gym today apple? or have you been on here searching through posts all day? Let’s be productive!

I don't do the gym quite yet. Took my doodle (see pic) for a long walk, did the exercises recommend by physical therapist, ran errands. Maybe after surgery I will be gym worthy ;-)

Some people like to force theyre beliefs and procedures on eberybidy they can because nobody will listen to them in real life so they come on here and unleash. Try to find a good area and you'll be good. Just don't ever ever post about alcohol. God forbid u have drink 3 mos out . These people will burn u at the stake.

Sent from my SM-G935T using BariatricPal mobile app