Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Join BariatricPal's Facebook Group!

I am excited to announce the new BariatricPal Facebook group! We are an exclusive group that is open by invitation only – and you’re invited! You can get the support you depend on from BariatricPal over on Facebook, too. We’re here for advice, encouragement, and companionship as you make your way through the WLS journey.

To join the group, just click or tap this link. Then click or tap “Join Group.” And hurry! If you join within the next 15 days, you’ll be entered into a drawing to win a 1-year subscription to the BariatricPal Box of the Month Club – a $300 value!

See you on Facebook!

Now that it’s just closed and not secret I believe there’s a setting you can switch to people can’t see who’s a member if they aren’t a member themselves. Please consider making that switch!

IMG_5956.JPG

2 hours ago, jess9395 said:

Now that it’s just closed and not secret I believe there’s a setting you can switch to people can’t see who’s a member if they aren’t a member themselves. Please consider making that switch!

IMG_5956.JPG

Please let me know where this setting is located. I do not see anything like that :-(

Hm, I don’t know I don’t moderate any groups.

If you can’t do it, you can’t I suppose. But people should know that if the group isn’t secret anyone searching and finding the group will see they are a member. In fact, if someone you’re Facebook friends with finds it they will be listed right there front and center as a friend who is a member.

Any reason to not make it a secret group?

41 minutes ago, jess9395 said:

Hm, I don’t know I don’t moderate any groups.

If you can’t do it, you can’t I suppose. But people should know that if the group isn’t secret anyone searching and finding the group will see they are a member. In fact, if someone you’re Facebook friends with finds it they will be listed right there front and center as a friend who is a member.

Any reason to not make it a secret group?

Yes, because nobody would be able to find it if it was secret plus a slew of many other reasons. I totally understand where you're coming from but we've decided it to keep it closed. We changed the group name to BariatricPal Community for this reason.