Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2005 Vegas Bash

Listen up people... I found out that Dr. Kuri is throwing his annual Las Vegas bash pretty soon. I don't know the exact date, but I met with the Vegas girls, who told me last year it was a blast. He puts on a huge ordeal, and there's an enormous clothing exchange, and last year there were 100 bandsters.

So, does everyone want to re-coordinate our little bash to coincide with Kuri's?

I really loved having all you guys at my house. I'm not sure what days/times Kuri's bash is. Can anyone find out more?

Here is some info on Kuri's bash

3rd Annual Vegas Bash. We have a Place, Date and room rate!

Monte Carlo Hotel (on the strip) May 29th - May 31st

2005http://www.montecarlo.com/intro-flash.php3

Sunday 29th May (registration only.)Monday 30th May

Meetings and Bandster discussions most of the day, dinner dance

Monday night.

Monday is Memorial Day, and of course is a

holiday!!!! Hotel room rate is $89 per night and for a 4* poperty

on the strip on Memorial day is fantastic!!

This year we will be having more of a Q & A type format for the

professionals, and of course as always, our Bandster Discussion

Groups and dinner Dance.

Sorry I can't be there; I attend an annual music event over Memorial Day weekend. I can forward some stuff for a clothing exchange (at Lisa's or the general Kuri-fest).

I would love to see yall but thta date doesn't work for me so I will have to catch you next time and yes Michelle I e-mailed you back.

Damn,

You keep planning these bashes in Vegas over Holiday weekends... must be a conspiracey to keep Greg out of town...LOL

Still to low on senority list to get this holiday weekend off just like LAbor day one. Oh Well. Day shift girl is retiring before Summer(so she says) and if she does I will be able to get some Holidays off since I will move up a notch in senority. Right now she took Memorial day weekend off and the girl just before me has LAbor Day. I got 4th of July but I'll still be recovering from the BANDSTOCK here in Michigan...lol

Will be glad to chair the Pity party here on LBT

You just reminded me of last year's Pity Party, with Darcy knocking on doors asking everyone on her block to turn the lights on so she could pretend she's on the Vegas Strip! Too funny.

Greg, stop the pity. Nobody planned this for a holiday weekend, it's a democracy with two choices to vote on. So far the votes are even, so quitcherbitchen till the all the fat ladies sing. So far there aren't too many responses especially since I posted that the Kuri bash is coming up, so don't get your Speedo in a bunch yet, okay?

Hi Lisa,

I am going to the Vegas Bash anyway, but I can always use an excuse to come to Vegas twice this year.....

Babs in TX

Won't be there for Kuri's Bash. I have a son still in school and need to be here for him on that weekend. I can however, meet you guys in Sept for that Bash. I will be there with bells on in Sept no matter which weekend. But the Kuri May bash is out for me.

Carol and I haven't decided which weekend yet. Due to a kids run she's hosting.

We'll stay tuned.

My friend wants to come to Vegas too and she is a gambler...so while she gambles I can party....just keep me posted on the dates for both!!! Have never been to Vegas before in my life and now that I can walk for more than a few miles without getting out of breath and collapsing....I would enjoy it much more!!! Would LOVE to meet all of you!! Sounds like an awesome time either date!!

Nancy*