Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

HALF WAY TO GOAL!! (4 months post )

Congrats! Very glad things are going well. Stay in track pal... and wishing you hit your goal weight soon

On 11/29/2017 at 0:04 AM, Back2fit said:

Congrats! Very glad things are going well. Stay in track pal... and wishing you hit your goal weight soon

Your so kind thank you for the encouragement!

you are an inspiration!!! I hope I do as well!!!

Sent from my SM-G930VL using BariatricPal mobile app

Thank you so much and you will ! When is your surgery?

Sent from my Vivo 5R using BariatricPal mobile app

I have my last weigh in on Dec 12th and then submitting to insurance, so hoping for early January!!!

Sent from my SM-G930VL using BariatricPal mobile app

Amazing! Keep up the great work.

My half/double comparison is a little different but I'm quite proud this week.

I started at 174.6kg ... round that off to 175 ...

My target/goal is my so-called natural weight for my height which is about 74.6 kg ... round that off to 75kg.

So, I had a HUNDRED KG to lose to reach approx. 75kg.

So, I was SEVEN-THIRDS (or 2.3333 times) my goal.

This week I passed 25kg lost.

So I am now DOUBLE (or 2.0000 times ) my goal weight.

I have as much to lose as my goal is. 75kg to go to reach 75kg.

THE GRAPHIC VERSION =

5a27d95296232_ScreenShot2017-12-06at22_49_02.png.e8da8bc9f2f6944f3f7e601313e4cfd2.png

Dreaming...You are over half way there! Great Job! Keep up the hard work! You will get there someday soon!

Dreaming...You are over half way there! Great Job! Keep up the hard work! You will get there someday soon!

Aww thank you so much. I'm trying to stay focused. Seems to good to be true !!

On 11/26/2017 at 2:15 AM, dreamingsmall said:

I'm half way there. I didn't think I'd get there this fast as I'm a light weight and I was told by my team to expect to go at a snail's pace. I'm now down 58lbs. And I never thought it was possible

I have 51lbs to go. Knowing I've lost more than I have to lose makes me believe I will get there one day. And I've said to myself there is no rush. Id like to be at my goal by 12-18 months but im aware the loss gets slower as you get closer.

It's still surreal to think one day I may be in a 'normal' weight bracket.

It's not been a smooth journey for my health not related to the sleeve. But I'm great full for the sleeve curing my high blood pressure and making me more confident. I didn't think I'd look much different between 244 and 186 but people already treat me differently like I'm in a new body.

I am alot saggier than I imagined I'd be. My tummy my butt thighs and top of my arms but I don't mind so much.

Just thought I'd share my experience.. I'm.one of the people that doubted it would work for.me. as nothing else did !

It's odd to say that I'm in a stage were it's so much easier. I don't feel I'm dieting. It's not hard for me to follow my plan seeing my amazing results.. and it's never been easier. When I used to diet I'd starve and struggled. But I'm eating healthy and living my life.

Screenshot_20171126-071209.png

Congratulations, that's amazing! Which app are you using there?

I believe that is the Monitor Your Weight app.

Same here, I haven’t lost as much as you but also probably half way there at 5 months out. I feel like this is doable. I KNOW I could NEVER HAVE DONE THIS without that sleeve. I’m so happy to have this Portion Control. Also losing very slowly, only one stall before 4 months for 2 weeks. It just keeps losing. I’m so happy. People notice, they tell me I can stop losing (They are only looking at my skinny face tho), I never thought I’d be here. I don’t need anything plus sized any more and I can’t bleeping believe it. I just can’t. It’s like a dream.

That's awesome! May I ask which app this is? I like the way the information is laid out.

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app