Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Absolutely Terrified of my impending procedure this Tuesday

I thought I'd be the unlucky one and drop dead on the surgery table- but I woke up! And you will too. There is so much prework and tests done preop to make sure it is safe. Imagine if you had to have emergency surgery- there would be none if that! Just remember to shrink your liver to make it easy for the doc! You are going to be just fine!

So glad to hear you're through it and feeling well. Each day gets better. Follow your plan, walk, get your Proteins in. Congrats on this monumental step toward kickin' ass!

Sent from my LG-TP450 using BariatricPal mobile app

pureed foods are not that bad really, i am having Tomato bisque tonight with a little Sugar Free Chocolate pudding and some pureed Beans all in a shot glass. As for the surgery itself, they took a ton of precautions before, during and after to ensure i got an excellent outcome

I loved tomato bisque my first few weeks out!

Sent from my LG-TP450 using BariatricPal mobile app

Jacob!!!!! So glad to see ya, Guy!!! So glad to hear it went well. I knew you could climb that mountain! You rock

Glad to hear you're doing well!!!! Keep us posted on your progress. We're all out here cheering you on

Any future posts will be in a new forum post, i wont be needing to keep posting here as i am obviously post-op now and therefore this topic no longer applies to me!

But i will keep everyone updated!

Edited by Jheckman1986

Any future posts will be in a new forum post, i wont be needing to keep posting here as i am obviously post-op now and therefore this topic no longer applies to me!

But i will keep everyone updated!

See! U woke up! I'm on 3rd week puréed foods and it's fine!