Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yay! So glad you are feeling Good! I however have been nauseated and vomiting most of the day. It seems to finally have passed. Walked 1x and making it up to potty ok.

Even had a familiar face here, a personal friend happened to be my CNA [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

congrats!

It was in that moment; she learned self love was her priority.
HW 251 CW 237 GW 160

The nausea is better today. Drinking my 2nd medicine cup of Water [emoji16]. How are you feeling lovedrotten? I hope you are doing well.

Thank you all for the encouragement.

The nausea is better today. Drinking my 2nd medicine cup of Water [emoji16]. How are you feeling lovedrotten? I hope you are doing well.

Thank you all for the encouragement.

I got sick three times last night, not from drinking anything just in my sleep. I didn't have any nausea medication at that point. Once they gave it to me I felt much better. Going to go walk again right now. Worked with my respiratory therapist this morning and drinking a little here and there when I am awake. I am glad you are feeling better. Keep up the great work!!!

I got sick three times last night, not from drinking anything just in my sleep. I didn't have any nausea medication at that point. Once they gave it to me I felt much better. Going to go walk again right now. Worked with my respiratory therapist this morning and drinking a little here and there when I am awake. I am glad you are feeling better. Keep up the great work!!!

Keep up the good work. I am about to nap. I think you mentioned your wife had this in May? How ling was her recovery?

I'm doing okay. The doctor kept me in the hospital for another night because of all my nausea. Everything but that is going great. How about you?Are you at home tonight?

I'm doing okay. The doctor kept me in the hospital for another night because of all my nausea. Everything but that is going great. How about you?Are you at home tonight?

Had my surgery on 29 th and home doing pretty good! Having a hard time knowing when hungry and full. Having hard time getting Water in ! Can't wait to b able to eat solids!

I am staying another night too because of my nausea. Pain control has been tough, apparently I was a tough case and the almost had to open me up all the way. Hoping to get home tomorrow. Miss my own bed.

Had my surgery on 29 th and home doing pretty good! Having a hard time knowing when hungry and full. Having hard time getting Water in ! Can't wait to b able to eat solids!

Man I have been doing great on the water today. The Protein Shakes are super sweet so that is tough. Keep hanging in there! We got this.

I am staying another night too because of my nausea. Pain control has been tough, apparently I was a tough case and the almost had to open me up all the way. Hoping to get home tomorrow. Miss my own bed.

Good morning trying4me!! How are doing today? I feel great. Hardly any pain at all and my nausea is getting better and better. I even had some chicken broth at Breakfast this morning. No more IV for me, just waiting for the Dr. to come discharge me this morning (fingers crossed) I'm ready to go home that's for sure.

In glad you are doing pretty good. I'm only 2 days out and definitely don't have any hunger at all. In fact all the food commercials just gross me out. I'm sure that will wear off soon enough. How are you doing with your Protein? I get start full liquids tomorrow for now I am still on clears.

Good morning trying4me!! How are doing today? I feel great. Hardly any pain at all and my nausea is getting better and better. I even had some chicken broth at breakfast this morning. No more IV for me, just waiting for the Dr. to come discharge me this morning (fingers crossed) I'm ready to go home that's for sure.

Hello lovedrotten, I am still having significant pain but it is managed with oral meds now. No more nausea. I just saw the doctor and he thinks I can discharge this afternoon! Yay!! I am drinking Protein Shakes and lots of Water. And no hunger hear either!

How are the August people doing post-op??

Hi trying4me!! How are you doing? How are things going for you at home? Today I woke up nearly feeling like myself and it's fantastic. Struggling to get all 64 oz of liquids down but am getting closer to it everyday!!! I can get the Protein and stay within my calories no problem though. It was really painful to drink until today. I think it was still the gas from the surgery that was doing it. I am taking small drinks today and everything seems to going down pretty well for the most part. I even was able to to do housework and laundry today :).... I hope everything is going as well for you!!!

Hi trying4me!! How are you doing? How are things going for you at home? Today I woke up nearly feeling like myself and it's fantastic. Struggling to get all 64 oz of liquids down but am getting closer to it everyday!!! I can get the Protein and stay within my calories no problem though. It was really painful to drink until today. I think it was still the gas from the surgery that was doing it. I am taking small drinks today and everything seems to going down pretty well for the most part. I even was able to to do housework and laundry today [emoji4].... I hope everything is going as well for you!!!

Hey lovedrotten! So glad things are going well at home. Last night I chased pain but today I feel better. I think I tried to tapper off narcs too soon. I am hitting my Water and protein goals. What is your caloric goal? I don't have one set. But I am under 500kcal. I did some like housework and laundry too! Felt good to move more. I am in Washington state about 30 miles from the Eagle Creek fires and our air quality is awful, so all my walking has been inside. Bummer!

Do you have a divette in one of your incisions that hurts the most?

Keep working on that water. I am cheering for you. Oh and if you like Tomato Soup, a half cup is very satisfying right now.