Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

how much cup size did you lose after a breast lift (not a reduction)?



Recommended Posts

How long after implants were you able to wear good bras?





What do you mean by good?



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
What cup size are 475cc?





Cup size is relative to band size so it depends. Plus you have to add whatever tissue you have left to that volume so it’s different for everyone.

I had some of my own tissue left, but I don’t know how many cc’s I had. My band size is 32. 350cc put me at 32DDD


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went from 42ddd to 34ddd then had reduction that went wrong do currently I’m 34a/b but getting surgery in March to full D @475cc dr says that’s were he should put me considering I have lots of loose skin after reduction


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wondering this too! I'm getting a body lift first, but want a breast/arm lift after! I'm a 34DD now. I'd like to stay in the C/D range and dont' really want implants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2017 at 6:15 AM, jess9395 said:


Yup cuz you roll it up and put it in the cups! I used to say I was a 32 "long" it was mostly tube socks rolled up and filling out my bra.

I feel like I’m following you with this. I’d like to be the same size as “now” (though “now” may still be in flux) but not saggy droopy bags of skin, but 32dd actual, up on the chest, boobs. My cleavage now is wrinkled like a prune. I think my first surgery will be the boobs and I am looking for SoCal surgeons who do the implants at the same time as the lift.

Right this second i am wearing 34DD and thrilled to get out of the ddd size so I can buy bras in a regular store. However, I measure under the boobs 31 inches, so I know I will end up at size 32, which is what I was years ago before the fat. I will always have the natural big booty, so even at goal weight (where I almost am) I can carry off the DD cup size.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I had a breast lift in 2012 (I worked for the plastic surgeon at the time) - I went from a DD to a D cup just from the lift procedure alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/03/2018 at 01:20, GotProlactinoma said:





I feel like I’m following you with this. I’d like to be the same size as “now” (though “now” may still be in flux) but not saggy droopy bags of skin, but 32dd actual, up on the chest, boobs. My cleavage now is wrinkled like a prune. I think my first surgery will be the boobs and I am looking for SoCal surgeons who do the implants at the same time as the lift.








Right this second i am wearing 34DD and thrilled to get out of the ddd size so I can buy bras in a regular store. However, I measure under the boobs 31 inches, so I know I will end up at size 32, which is what I was years ago before the fat. I will always have the natural big booty, so even at goal weight (where I almost am) I can carry off the DD cup size.


If you’re willing to go to Santa Barbara PM me and I will tell you about my surgeon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so 10 weeks post op and I'm still wearing the same bras I did before my lift, they just fit better. However, I am going to need a revision of the lift, so with a second lift I would imagine that it is probable I will lose another size.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was a 42DDD now I am a 38DDD whats wrong with this picture? I am still large on top

and boobs for days LOL...??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2018 at 6:21 PM, Caligirl T said:

I was a 42DDD now I am a 38DDD whats wrong with this picture? I am still large on top

and boobs for days LOL...??

Yep I went from a 42 DDD/E to a 32DDD with weight loss. I think after my lift is complete i'll be a D/DD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/3/2018 at 1:20 AM, GotProlactinoma said:

I feel like I’m following you with this. I’d like to be the same size as “now” (though “now” may still be in flux) but not saggy droopy bags of skin, but 32dd actual, up on the chest, boobs. My cleavage now is wrinkled like a prune. I think my first surgery will be the boobs and I am looking for SoCal surgeons who do the implants at the same time as the lift.

Dr. J. Timothy Katzen in Beverly Hills is a great plastic surgeon whose practice is focused on WLS patients. He does excellent work and definitely would do lift and implants together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I was told u just loose skin so u should lose cup size as long as u have Breast tissue. They separate the two tissues push your breast tissue up they never remove any of your breast tissue. Then they remove the skin. So it is all based on how much breast tissue u have

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How long after weight loss should you wait before a breast lift? My WLS surgeon advises to wait a year in case the skin elasticity improves. I hate my breasts. I want to cry every time I look at them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/21/2018 at 22:44, LaLaDee said:



How long after weight loss should you wait before a breast lift? My WLS surgeon advises to wait a year in case the skin elasticity improves. I hate my breasts. I want to cry every time I look at them.


Most surgeons say 6-12 months once you reach goal. Basically they want your weight to stabilize and stay the same for 6-12 months. I had my surgery at almost exactly 6 months after hitting goal, which was 18 months after sleeve surgery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×