Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm feeling good! Getting my 3 Protein Shakes in, sometimes slower than others. Water intake is good. My abdomen is still sore, sneezing isn't helping that! I thought I was going to fall out when I sneezed. Can't wait for purées! How about you?!

The first time I had to sneeze was about 3 days after. Dear God I thought my intestines fell out through my incisions! I can say one week out its not near as bad as day 3 lol

The first time I had to sneeze was about 3 days after. Dear God I thought my intestines fell out through my incisions! I can say one week out its not near as bad as day 3 lol

Agree!

Hi! I am 4 days post op. I have been working to add in more Protein in the non-protein foods like Jello. The protein powder I have is terrible! No flavor is a lie! It becomes thick and sticky/ any suggestions on best types of non-flavored protein powders?

There is a brand called 'SixStar' whey protein. That I found at Walmart which was unflavored and it is advertised to dissolve in anything on the label. I have added it to broth and yogurt with no change in consistency or flavor so I would say it works very well. Just be careful though when you add it to anything hot, you don't want it to be so hot that it destroys the protein molecules.

I'm also 4 days post op. Like you looking for support as this few days have been ruff

Sleeved yesterday....feeling OK, despite the waves of awful nausea. It's so bad, I hope it slowly gets better!

I'm so glad that it seems everyone is doing so well. I'm getting pretty close to finally getting to get my surgery date scheduled just a couple weeks more and I will be ready. I've been at this since March. Jumping through the hoops needed and preparing. I'm getting more and more excited as I know that the real part of this journey will be here soon and I will be embarking on a new life. I love seeing all of the support and positivity everyone here is giving each other. You are all so strong and doing so wonderfully. [emoji254][emoji177]

I know how you feel. I was just sleeved on July 21. It seemed like it was taking forever for the 6 mo to go by. I even cried on my 5th mo visit with my np . I said , it feels like it isn't going to ever get here.
But it did and the last week before surgery I really got excited. I loved reading success stories here and reading all the joys of being on the losers bench.
On the morning of surgery when my Doc came in , I said, do you know what we doing today? He said yes. I said no you don't, today we birth a bellydancer and I am so excited!! He laughed and said, I love that!!!
Now I am on day 8 and I am down 7 lbs! !! got my spot on the losers bench and I will go dust a spot for you.
It's going to be ok. You will do great and surgery is so fast.

See you soon on the losers bench. It's a great place to be!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using BariatricPal mobile app

Also, Barbie I am still adjusting too I'm so thankful the puree stage starts for me on Tuesday....

The one thing I'm loving right now is high Protein fat free Greek yogurt. It's my life savor right now

Triple zero oikos from Dannon is AMAZING! I add some PB2 powder to it. It's soo good

Today I weighed in 8 days post op 30 lbs lighter. I'm down 30 lbs it was empowering. I finally was cleared to walk on tredmill and ride bike at gym so I went to my gym and did a 30 minute bike ride and then had to run to the mall to buy a summer dress for my best friends engagement party in 2 weeks and I was one full size down. This is literally only ONE week post op.

I'm onto puréed foods as well and for dinner tonight I got to purée a bean chili with fat free sour cream and a little fat free Mexican cheese. My ninja made it so smooth and it was beyond delicious. My biggest incision where they removed the stomach is the only one that is sore but my doctor said that's normal.

I'm loving life!!!!! Love sharing our journeys Xo

30 pounds in 8 days??? You are amazing! Congrats

Hi Lillie Lou I'm not a doctor so I don't want to give false info but my doctor told me once I felt ready for the full liquids I could move on. My full liquid phase starts Tuesday. So I am slowly starting to incorporate some of the new things I can have such as non fat vanilla Greek yogurt and it was delicious. My husband and I will start making Soup purées with our ninja tomorrow and then Tuesday I start the full liquid portion. I'm also extremely excited for sugar free pudding!!!!!!!!

Day 10
I had my first sugar free puffing today!
Down 12lbs
Surgery Date 7/18

Amazing!!!!! Right? Takes forever to get it down but just the chocolate taste hits the spot !!! I had my surgery on the same day as you. Goodluck with everything